Author Topic: The IRS Is A Criminal Enterprise In Service Of The Progressive Cause  (Read 1423 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The IRS Is A Criminal Enterprise In Service Of The Progressive Cause

As you may already have learned, on Tuesday a left-leaning website called ProPublica published an article announcing that it had obtained tax returns of “thousands of the nation’s wealthiest people, covering more than 15 years.”  The headline of the piece is “The Secret IRS Files: Trove of Never-Before-Seen Records Reveal How the Wealthiest Avoid Income Tax.” 

If you were still harboring any doubts that the IRS is a criminal enterprise in service of the progressive cause, this should put an end to them...

Excerpt; rest at above link.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Re: The IRS Is A Criminal Enterprise In Service Of The Progressive Cause
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 02:51:02 pm »
WE will never again be a truly free people for so long as we continue to abide the Marxist income tax and the IRS!

If you've been around here long you've likely seen that before.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 03:12:42 pm »
The IRS Is A Criminal Enterprise In Service Of The Progressive Cause

As you may already have learned, on Tuesday a left-leaning website called ProPublica published an article announcing that it had obtained tax returns of “thousands of the nation’s wealthiest people, covering more than 15 years.”  The headline of the piece is “The Secret IRS Files: Trove of Never-Before-Seen Records Reveal How the Wealthiest Avoid Income Tax.” 

If you were still harboring any doubts that the IRS is a criminal enterprise in service of the progressive cause, this should put an end to them...

Excerpt; rest at above link.
You know who this aimed at. And it ain’t Bill Gates or The Zuckster.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 03:18:56 pm »
You know who this aimed at. And it ain’t Bill Gates or The Zuckster.

I know exactly who its aimed at! Those of us who do not have the means to tailor our revenue in ways that keep our "income" to a minimum.

And BTW: I waited a week for someone other than myself to post something about this here before I did it.  {{{{{{{{{Crickets}}}}}}}}}}
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 03:33:08 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2021, 04:52:13 pm »
When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.

Frederic Bastiat

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2021, 02:54:09 am »
Just wait until the extra 87,000 IRS agents are hired with the funds from the Biden's budget.

It will be the Gestapo once again.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington