State Chapters > Arizona

AZ AG's Letter to the Merrick Garland

<< < (2/3) > >>

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on June 16, 2021, 04:16:51 am ---Donald Trump probably would have done the same.

I don't like Trump as a person, but I'd vote for his a$$ again if he ran. 

I don't have to like them and they don't have to treat me well.  They just have to be good government leaders.

Is this guy a good government leader ?

--- End quote ---

FYI, Donald Trump had a rally in Bullhead City and over 25,000 people showed up on the tarmac.  I don't think he'd have "done the same" as Brnovich, running away. 

And if you think he practices "good governance," well there's not much I can do for you.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on June 16, 2021, 04:51:19 am ---FYI, Donald Trump had a rally in Bullhead City and over 25,000 people showed up on the tarmac.  I don't think he'd have "done the same" as Brnovich, running away. 

And if you think he practices "good governance," well there's not much I can do for you.

--- End quote ---

I assume the "he" you are referencing is the other Brnovich and I have no idea if he practices a good governance.  That is what I was asking.

If the letter was signed, Mike Lee.....we'd all be pleased (I think).  I would, anyway.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on June 16, 2021, 03:47:17 pm ---I assume the "he" you are referencing is the other Brnovich and I have no idea if he practices a good governance.  That is what I was asking.

If the letter was signed, Mike Lee.....we'd all be pleased (I think).  I would, anyway.

--- End quote ---

Is there more than one Brnovich who's AG?  If Mike Lee had shredded his own credibility as AG Brnovich has, I would not be pleased, I'd be looking for the hook in the lure.  As I am right now.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on June 16, 2021, 04:54:28 pm ---Is there more than one Brnovich who's AG?  If Mike Lee had shredded his own credibility as AG Brnovich has, I would not be pleased, I'd be looking for the hook in the lure.  As I am right now.

--- End quote ---

O.K.

That is the perspective I was looking for.

If you think leaving early is shredding his credibilty...I'd say that was stupid.

It must be that you've got other things in mind when you call him a worm.

That was what I was looking for.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on June 16, 2021, 09:44:36 pm ---O.K.

That is the perspective I was looking for.

If you think leaving early is shredding his credibilty...I'd say that was stupid.

It must be that you've got other things in mind when you call him a worm.

That was what I was looking for.

--- End quote ---

The snubbing of the County he needed to win AG is not a tiny thing, as you suggest.  He cut off any attempt to communicate with him.

Here's a taste.  A citizen found bags of shredded ballots after the November election.  He wanted to charge that fellow with Felony Trespassing.

Just a taste.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version