State Chapters > Arizona

AZ AG's Letter to the Merrick Garland

(1/3) > >>

Wingnut:
I don't think Arizona is too happy with the Biden DOJ...

Cyber Liberty:
My County Chairman sent me that yesterday.  I still think Brnovich is a worm. 

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on June 15, 2021, 03:09:15 pm ---My County Chairman sent me that yesterday.  I still think Brnovich is a worm. 

--- End quote ---

I would guess that this letter is seen as standing up to Garland and his Brownshirts.

Do you agree in this case.

As to his worthiness as hook-fodder, why do you feel that way ?

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on June 15, 2021, 10:55:49 pm ---I would guess that this letter is seen as standing up to Garland and his Brownshirts.

Do you agree in this case.
--- End quote ---

Only if the Brn follows up. 

--- Quote ---As to his worthiness as hook-fodder, why do you feel that way ?

--- End quote ---

Because I am confident this is an empty threat, among other reasons.  He addressed the GOP Fundraiser in Bullhead City, and I was rolled over to get him.  I wanted anybody but him or Douchey for our Keynote Speaker, but we got Brnovich over my dead body because favors were owed. 

He treated us like shit:  Arrived late, spoke early and ran straight out the door when he was finished.  He knows he's on a whole County's shitlist.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on June 15, 2021, 11:42:38 pm ---Only if the Brn follows up. 

Because I am confident this is an empty threat, among other reasons.  He addressed the GOP Fundraiser in Bullhead City, and I was rolled over to get him.  I wanted anybody but him or Douchey for our Keynote Speaker, but we got Brnovich over my dead body because favors were owed. 

He treated us like shit:  Arrived late, spoke early and ran straight out the door when he was finished.  He knows he's on a whole County's shitlist.

--- End quote ---

Donald Trump probably would have done the same.

I don't like Trump as a person, but I'd vote for his a$$ again if he ran. 

I don't have to like them and they don't have to treat me well.  They just have to be good government leaders.

Is this guy a good government leader ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version