Author Topic: AZ AG's Letter to the Merrick Garland  (Read 1341 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
AZ AG's Letter to the Merrick Garland
« on: June 15, 2021, 02:31:17 pm »
I don't think Arizona is too happy with the Biden DOJ...

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: AZ AG's Letter to the Merrick Garland
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 03:09:15 pm »
My County Chairman sent me that yesterday.  I still think Brnovich is a worm. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 10:55:49 pm »
My County Chairman sent me that yesterday.  I still think Brnovich is a worm. 

I would guess that this letter is seen as standing up to Garland and his Brownshirts.

Do you agree in this case.

As to his worthiness as hook-fodder, why do you feel that way ?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 11:42:38 pm »
I would guess that this letter is seen as standing up to Garland and his Brownshirts.

Do you agree in this case.

Only if the Brn follows up. 

As to his worthiness as hook-fodder, why do you feel that way ?

Because I am confident this is an empty threat, among other reasons.  He addressed the GOP Fundraiser in Bullhead City, and I was rolled over to get him.  I wanted anybody but him or Douchey for our Keynote Speaker, but we got Brnovich over my dead body because favors were owed. 

He treated us like shit:  Arrived late, spoke early and ran straight out the door when he was finished.  He knows he's on a whole County's shitlist.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2021, 04:16:51 am »
Only if the Brn follows up. 

Because I am confident this is an empty threat, among other reasons.  He addressed the GOP Fundraiser in Bullhead City, and I was rolled over to get him.  I wanted anybody but him or Douchey for our Keynote Speaker, but we got Brnovich over my dead body because favors were owed. 

He treated us like shit:  Arrived late, spoke early and ran straight out the door when he was finished.  He knows he's on a whole County's shitlist.

Donald Trump probably would have done the same.

I don't like Trump as a person, but I'd vote for his a$$ again if he ran. 

I don't have to like them and they don't have to treat me well.  They just have to be good government leaders.

Is this guy a good government leader ?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2021, 04:51:19 am »
Donald Trump probably would have done the same.

I don't like Trump as a person, but I'd vote for his a$$ again if he ran. 

I don't have to like them and they don't have to treat me well.  They just have to be good government leaders.

Is this guy a good government leader ?

FYI, Donald Trump had a rally in Bullhead City and over 25,000 people showed up on the tarmac.  I don't think he'd have "done the same" as Brnovich, running away. 

And if you think he practices "good governance," well there's not much I can do for you.
I will NOT comply.

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2021, 03:47:17 pm »
FYI, Donald Trump had a rally in Bullhead City and over 25,000 people showed up on the tarmac.  I don't think he'd have "done the same" as Brnovich, running away. 

And if you think he practices "good governance," well there's not much I can do for you.

I assume the "he" you are referencing is the other Brnovich and I have no idea if he practices a good governance.  That is what I was asking.

If the letter was signed, Mike Lee.....we'd all be pleased (I think).  I would, anyway.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2021, 04:54:28 pm »
I assume the "he" you are referencing is the other Brnovich and I have no idea if he practices a good governance.  That is what I was asking.

If the letter was signed, Mike Lee.....we'd all be pleased (I think).  I would, anyway.

Is there more than one Brnovich who's AG?  If Mike Lee had shredded his own credibility as AG Brnovich has, I would not be pleased, I'd be looking for the hook in the lure.  As I am right now.
I will NOT comply.

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2021, 09:44:36 pm »
Is there more than one Brnovich who's AG?  If Mike Lee had shredded his own credibility as AG Brnovich has, I would not be pleased, I'd be looking for the hook in the lure.  As I am right now.

O.K.

That is the perspective I was looking for.

If you think leaving early is shredding his credibilty...I'd say that was stupid.

It must be that you've got other things in mind when you call him a worm.

That was what I was looking for.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2021, 09:59:42 pm »
O.K.

That is the perspective I was looking for.

If you think leaving early is shredding his credibilty...I'd say that was stupid.

It must be that you've got other things in mind when you call him a worm.

That was what I was looking for.

The snubbing of the County he needed to win AG is not a tiny thing, as you suggest.  He cut off any attempt to communicate with him.

Here's a taste.  A citizen found bags of shredded ballots after the November election.  He wanted to charge that fellow with Felony Trespassing.

Just a taste.
I will NOT comply.

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2021, 10:55:57 pm »
The snubbing of the County he needed to win AG is not a tiny thing, as you suggest.  He cut off any attempt to communicate with him.

Here's a taste.  A citizen found bags of shredded ballots after the November election.  He wanted to charge that fellow with Felony Trespassing.

Just a taste.

Yellow snow.....

Or worse.