Author Topic: Why Do Some Parents Think Prepubescent Sexual Grooming Is Pro-LGBT?  (Read 123 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Why Do Some Parents Think Prepubescent Sexual Grooming Is Pro-LGBT?
Pride activism involving children is the result of adults sexualizing them, fetishizing them, and exploiting them for political or social gain.

By Kylee Zempel
June 15, 2021

Desmond Napoles emerges from behind the curtain onto the red carpet catwalk stretched between crowds of onlooking adults who hoot and holler as the entertainer swirls pink-tinged hair and hips seductively. Desmond is an 11-year-old boy. His parents smile approvingly from the front row of the “Good Morning America” set.

“I’m very proud of him. I’m proud that he’s found his path so early,” says the father of the boy, who is known by his drag queen stage name Desmond is Amazing, in an interview for the 2018 segment. “My greatest joy in this is just seeing Desmond happy,” his mother adds.

The juvenile star plops down on a chair in front of the studio audience, and the hosts surprise him with secret drag queen guests, who shower the child with gifts and praise for being “inspirational,” “brave,” and “courageous.”

Thanks to the help of his parents and our LGBT-obsessed culture, Desmond, who is now a young teen, has amassed quite the following and market, with more than 160,000 followers on Instagram, Pride merchandise, media hits, and magazine photoshoots, and now even a book and an original song debuted in April called “We Are Amazing.”

“If you can just let go of that, and just love your child unconditionally as you should, no matter what … there really isn’t a problem,” Desmond’s mother declared in a different television interview that year.

Contra the drag child’s mother, there is a problem, and it’s a big one. There’s nothing inspirational, brave, or courageous about a child being lauded for sexual divergence. Children are by nature shameless and imaginative in ways that make dressing up in vibrant clothing and face paint adventurous and innocent. These displays become brave and inspirational only after their parents or other adults opt to capitalize on them.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/15/why-do-some-parents-think-prepubescent-sexual-grooming-is-pro-lgbt/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Why Do Some Parents Think Prepubescent Sexual Grooming Is Pro-LGBT?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 07:50:16 pm »
These same parents usually grow old wondering why their children hate them.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.