Author Topic: Putin asks who shot Ashli Babbitt, accuses U.S. of arresting MAGA protesters for political persecuti  (Read 560 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Putin asks who shot Ashli Babbitt, accuses U.S. of arresting MAGA protesters for political persecution
June 15, 2021 | Jon Dougherty

Russian President Vladimir Putin has accused the Biden administration of jailing “MAGA” demonstrators who took part in the Capitol Building breach Jan. 6, likening it to “persecuting political opinions” the way a dictatorial government would do.

Putin’s comments come before a scheduled summit with President Joe Biden in Geneva, Switzerland, on Wednesday after he was asked in an interview in Moscow with NBC News last week about his jailing of opposition leader Alexei Navalny.

The Russian leader appeared to deflect the question and, instead, compared the Justice Department’s arrest of hundreds of Trump supporters who breached the Capitol earlier this year with Navalny’s treatment. Many Capitol protesters are still being held in custody months later, some for nothing more than simple trespassing. There have also been reports that some suspects have been physically abused, while others are being held for 23 hours a day in solitary confinement, the latter of which has even drawn criticism from some Democrats.

more w/videos
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/15/putin-asks-who-shot-ashli-babbitt-accuses-u-s-of-arresting-maga-protesters-for-political-persecution-1089167/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Biteme speaks loudly and carries a twig.  Putin's tool of choice is the Rapier.

The US now has official Political Prisoners, and the DC Jail is the new Tower of London.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Oh this is rich.

Makes me kinda wish Putin wasn't such a murdering authoritarian.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The only politican asking this question is the Russian Premier? 

Speaks volumes of the state of screwing we are getting from our government.

And BTW, I can not see one shred of inaccuracy in what Putin conveyed.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 02:23:52 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

Oh this is rich.

Makes me kinda wish Putin wasn't such a murdering authoritarian.

Maybe he really isn't one, but that's what the media want you to think he is.

Offline skeeter

Maybe he really isn't one, but that's what the media want you to think he is.
Point well taken. He may very well be, but it would be foolish to take our media’s word on the time of day.

Offline rustynail

Putin schools Biden drools.

Offline mikezpen

Biden 1-on-1 with Putin is a mismatch, but regardless, the media will make him look like Patton.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The only politican asking this question is the Russian Premier? 

Speaks volumes of the state of screwing we are getting from our government.

And BTW, I can not see one shred of inaccuracy in what Putin conveyed.

Maybe he was miffed at getting blamed for Trump's win when anyone with any sense already knew that he'd purchased his very own Hillary-Beastie, even if it was on a time-share basis with China.

That aside, why wouldn't he harpoon the Rodents?   They're no friends of his, even if they are working towards the same goal, the destruction of the United States.   He might feel that his feeding the flames a little would further the divisions and accelerate towards The Goal.

I doubt there's little Putin says that isn't calculated carefully.  Unlike Senile Joe the Usurper.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline libertybele

Biden 1-on-1 with Putin is a mismatch, but regardless, the media will make him look like Patton.

After the G7 summit -- even the reporters don't want to have to deal with Joe.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.