Author Topic: US Has Sent a Net $309 Billion to Communist China This Year  (Read 113 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Has Sent a Net $309 Billion to Communist China This Year
« on: November 20, 2022, 04:51:14 pm »
US Has Sent a Net $309 Billion to Communist China This Year

America's next move must be one that won't make the Chinese Communist Party happy.
November 18, 2022 by Terence P. Jeffrey 13 Comments

Two weeks after he was inaugurated, President Joe Biden traveled over to the State Department to deliver a speech about his foreign policy.

One point he repeatedly stressed in that speech: He was not going to let the People’s Republic of China take advantage of the United States.

“American leadership must meet this new moment of advancing authoritarianism, including the growing ambitions of China to rival the United States,” Biden said at the beginning of his speech.

“We must start with diplomacy rooted in America’s most cherished democratic values: defending freedom, championing opportunity, upholding universal rights, respecting the rule of law and treating every person with dignity,” Biden said.

“And we’ll also take on directly the challenges posed by our prosperity, security and democratic values by our most serious competitor, China,” Biden declared.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/us-has-sent-a-net-309-billion-to-communist-china-this-year/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: US Has Sent a Net $309 Billion to Communist China This Year
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 04:52:10 pm »
For what?  Party favors?