Author Topic: Biden slams Republicans while on foreign soil in break with political norms  (Read 1211 times)

Online libertybele

What a puke!  Talk is cheap.  Meanwhile the world is laughing at us Joe because you don't have your act together!

Biden slams Republicans while on foreign soil in break with political norms

President Biden blasted former president Donald Trump and Republicans during a press conference following a NATO summit in Brussels on Monday, even though Biden's campaign ripped Trump in 2019 for waging a political attack overseas.

Biden blasted Trump's "phony populism" in response to a reporter's question about what Biden has said to allies who may be wary of trusting the U.S. post-Trump.

Republicans and Democrats have long observed a tradition that "politics stops at the water's edge."

"It is a shock and surprise that what's happened in terms of the consequence of President Trump's phony populism has happened," Biden said Monday. "It is disappointing that so many of my Republican colleagues in the Senate, who I know know better, have been reluctant to take on, for example, an investigation because they're worried about being primaried … That's why it's so important that I succeed in my agenda."

Biden appeared to be referring to an investigation into the events of Jan. 6.

"It's important that we demonstrate we can make progress and continue to make progress, and I think we're going to be able to do that," he continued. "So, as I said, the proof will be in where it is in six months from now where, where we are, but I, think you're gonna see that, God willing, we're going to be making progress and there's going to be a coalescing of a lot of Republicans, particularly younger Republicans, who are coming up in the party.".....................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-trump-republicans-nato-foreign-soil
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The new political norm, and it's been this way since that fascist from Kenya, is for Rodents insult and denigrate the United States both here to our faces and abroad.

Biden's new twist on this is that he, personally, is the joke message, the gag gift, Obama and the rest have given to the world.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@libertybele

Cut him some slack!

It ain't like he knows where he is or understands what he is saying.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

@libertybele

Cut him some slack!

It ain't like he knows where he is or understands what he is saying.

888high58888    I've cut him as much slack as I'm going to which is absolutely NONE!                               

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Offline skeeter

Unfortunately, someone failed to put his flashcards in order for him.  :laugh:
wouldn’t matter - they all say the same thing: “but... TRUMP”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Fiddles with Notecard Covered with Anti-Trump Talking Points in England

Kyle Morris 15 Jun 2021

President Joe Biden fiddled with a notecard covered with anti-Trump talking points during a press conference in England on Sunday.

The card was accompanied by several others as One America News filmed Biden during the press conference in Cornwall. It was labeled “DOJ Talking Points” and featured an array of subjects, most all of which had to do with former President Donald Trump’s time in office.

“Trump abused power/Trump DOJ [Department of Justice] out of control,” said the top marker, with another stating “Now we have to clean it up.”

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1404833935570440197

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/15/joe-biden-fiddles-with-notecard-covered-with-anti-trump-talking-points-in-england/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34