Author Topic: Dennis Kucinich jumps into race to be Cleveland mayor  (Read 294 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dennis Kucinich jumps into race to be Cleveland mayor
« on: June 14, 2021, 10:54:15 pm »
Dennis Kucinich jumps into race to be Cleveland mayor
By Joseph Choi - 06/14/21 06:15 PM EDT

Former House Democrat and presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich announced on Monday that he would be running to be mayor of Cleveland for a second time.

As Cleveland.com reports, Kucinich said in his announcement that he would be focusing on the needs of the community and making targeting crime a top priority.

“The message is of my career to the young people here is never quit,” Kucinich said. “It doesn’t matter. Life has its ups and downs. Never quit. My approach has always been to keep hope alive. My hope is to once again be of service to the people of this community.”

Kucinich, 74, previously held the office of Cleveland mayor between 1977 and 1979. He was the youngest mayor of a major U.S. city at the time, Cleveland.com notes. He most recently ran for Ohio governor in 2018, losing in the primary to Democratic candidate Richard Cordray.

He previously ran for president in 2004 and 2008.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/558387-dennis-kucinich-jumps-into-race-to-be-cleveland-mayor
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Dennis Kucinich jumps into race to be Cleveland mayor
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 10:59:53 pm »
 999yawn
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.