General Category > Biden Crime Family

Corruption Concerns Mount as Hunter Biden’s Artwork to Go on Sale for Up to Half a Million Dollars P

(1/5) > >>

mystery-ak:

Hannah Bleau 14 Jun 2021

President Joe Biden’s scandal-plagued son Hunter Biden is reportedly now engaged as a “full-time artist” and is working with Soho art dealer Georges Bergès to hold an exhibition in New York in the coming months, with prices for Hunter’s art work ranging from $75,000 to $500,000, according to Artnet.

Amid years of scandal, the 51-year-old Hunter Biden is apparently now “laying low” in his Los Angeles home while working on his artwork. Bergès, his dealer, plans to host a “private viewing for Biden in Los Angeles this fall, followed by an exhibition in New York.” Bergès told Artnet that prices for Hunter’s work will “range from $75,000 for works on paper to $500,000 for large-scale paintings.”

“I don’t paint from emotion or feeling, which I think are both very ephemeral,” Biden said of his work. “For me, painting is much more about kind of trying to bring forth what is, I think, the universal truth.”

According to the New York Post, Bergès has some ties to China. The art dealer reportedly “regularly features works by Chinese artists and told a Chinese network that he was keen to open other art galleries in Beijing and Shanghai in 2015.”

Bergès has lavished praise on China’s role in the art world. In 2014, Bergès told the Chinese state-owned media outlet China Daily, “The questions that I always had was how’s China changing the world in terms of art and culture.”

Hunter Biden’s newfound venture does little to distract from the ongoing concerns that he could perhaps be trading on his family name, as he and other members of the Biden family have been accused of doing in the past.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/14/corruption-concerns-mount-as-hunter-bidens-artwork-to-go-on-sale-for-up-to-half-a-million-dollars-per-painting/

mountaineer:
Hunter's interpretation of an elephant. It's brilliant.

Just kidding. It's just the artwork of a young child.

Wingnut:
The only known case where the value of a persons artwork will swirl down the shitter after he dies. 

Help a brother out Hunter will yah.

mountaineer:
... Maisy also maintains an active presence on TikTok, regularly sharing content with her more than 145K followers. In November, she posted a rare video of herself doing artwork with her father, Hunter.   ...Elle (can find video at link).

Wow, the Crackhead Artiste is such a mentor to his daughter.

mystery-ak:
Hunter Biden’s artwork is actually good and will be worth a lot, experts say

more
https://nypost.com/2021/06/15/hunter-bidens-artwork-is-actually-good-experts-say/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version