Author Topic: Corruption Concerns Mount as Hunter Biden’s Artwork to Go on Sale for Up to Half a Million Dollars P  (Read 1261 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Hannah Bleau 14 Jun 2021

President Joe Biden’s scandal-plagued son Hunter Biden is reportedly now engaged as a “full-time artist” and is working with Soho art dealer Georges Bergès to hold an exhibition in New York in the coming months, with prices for Hunter’s art work ranging from $75,000 to $500,000, according to Artnet.

Amid years of scandal, the 51-year-old Hunter Biden is apparently now “laying low” in his Los Angeles home while working on his artwork. Bergès, his dealer, plans to host a “private viewing for Biden in Los Angeles this fall, followed by an exhibition in New York.” Bergès told Artnet that prices for Hunter’s work will “range from $75,000 for works on paper to $500,000 for large-scale paintings.”

“I don’t paint from emotion or feeling, which I think are both very ephemeral,” Biden said of his work. “For me, painting is much more about kind of trying to bring forth what is, I think, the universal truth.”

According to the New York Post, Bergès has some ties to China. The art dealer reportedly “regularly features works by Chinese artists and told a Chinese network that he was keen to open other art galleries in Beijing and Shanghai in 2015.”

Bergès has lavished praise on China’s role in the art world. In 2014, Bergès told the Chinese state-owned media outlet China Daily, “The questions that I always had was how’s China changing the world in terms of art and culture.”

Hunter Biden’s newfound venture does little to distract from the ongoing concerns that he could perhaps be trading on his family name, as he and other members of the Biden family have been accused of doing in the past.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/14/corruption-concerns-mount-as-hunter-bidens-artwork-to-go-on-sale-for-up-to-half-a-million-dollars-per-painting/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Hunter's interpretation of an elephant. It's brilliant.

Just kidding. It's just the artwork of a young child.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The only known case where the value of a persons artwork will swirl down the shitter after he dies. 

Help a brother out Hunter will yah.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 10:13:21 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

... Maisy also maintains an active presence on TikTok, regularly sharing content with her more than 145K followers. In November, she posted a rare video of herself doing artwork with her father, Hunter.   ...Elle (can find video at link).

Wow, the Crackhead Artiste is such a mentor to his daughter.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden’s artwork is actually good and will be worth a lot, experts say

more
https://nypost.com/2021/06/15/hunter-bidens-artwork-is-actually-good-experts-say/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

Half a million for a living (kind of) artist's work? Give me a break.

Offline skeeter

This doesn't stink on ice, no sir.

Offline mountaineer

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hunter is like an Idiot Savant....without the Savant part.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hunter Biden’s newfound venture does little to distract from the ongoing concerns that he could perhaps be trading on his family name, as he and other members of the Biden family have been accused of doing in the past.

NOOOOO! SAY IT AIN'T SO!

Why,I neva...........

WARNING! The post above MAY contain some traces of sarcasm.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This doesn't stink on ice, no sir.

@skeeter

HEY! If you can't trust a career Dim politician from the northeast and his spawn,who CAN you trust?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

HEY! If you can't trust a career Dim politician from the northeast and his spawn,who CAN you trust?

Twenty years ago this wouldn't have stood, even from the spawn of a rat. But with todays sublimely ignorant and completely bought & paid for partisan news media the sky's the limit.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Half a million for a living (kind of) artist's work? Give me a break.

I am an art collector. 

In the past 10 years there have been Renoir portraits that have gone for $300K-$500K at Christies and Sothebys. 

Even Lloyd and Harry can recognize big league money laundering when they see it.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NYC Gallery Owner Predicts Hunter Biden’s Artwork Will Sell over Double Its Worth Because of His Family Name

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/15/nyc-gallery-owner-hunter-biden-artwork-sell-double-family-name/
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

dil·​et·​tante | \ ˈdi-lə-ˌtänt
, -ˌtant; ˌdi-lə-ˈtänt, -ˈtant \
plural dilettantes or dilettanti\ ˌdi-​lə-​ˈtän-​tē
, -​ˈtan-​tē \
Definition of dilettante

1 : a person having a superficial interest in an art or a branch of knowledge : dabbler
2 : dated : an admirer or lover of the arts

Offline mountaineer

Offline Wingnut

Where are the "Happy little trees?"

Offline mountaineer

Where are the "Happy little trees?"
Most of his paintings look like something you'd see under a microscope.

Offline Wingnut

Most of his paintings look like something you'd see under a microscope.

Unlike his laptop investigation and his other wrong doings.....

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
NYC Gallery Owner Predicts Hunter Biden’s Artwork Will Sell over Double Its Worth Because of His Family Name

Reminds me of a guy I knew way back who bought 50 cases of Billy Beer for investment value.  But least that had beverage value.  This art is shit, and indicative of a  "B" or "C" High School art student.

Maybe Hunter the Junkie can lure in some unsuspecting Jackson Pollock collectgor.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.