Author Topic: Biden’s ‘Handlers’ Say He WASN’T Agreeing to Putin’s Proposal to Extradite Cyber-Criminal When He Sa  (Read 386 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Biden’s ‘Handlers’ Say He WASN’T Agreeing to Putin’s Proposal to Extradite Cyber-Criminal When He Said ‘Yes, I’m Open To It’
June 14, 2021
Written by Martin Walsh

Joe Biden clearly does not speak for himself.

Biden’s “handlers” at the White House are “clarifying” that he did not agree to any “swaps” of cyber-criminals with Moscow after Biden appeared to agree with a proposal floated by Russian Vladimir Vladamir Putin.

Putin had suggested a proposal to extradite any U.S. ransom hackers to Russia in exchange for sending any Russian hackers to the U.S.

Biden originally told reporters that the proposal was a sign of “progress,” but then his own security advisor walked it back and said the U.S. already holds hackers to account.

“If we agree to extradite criminals, then, of course, Russia will do that, we will do that, but only if the other side, in this case the United States, agrees to the same and will extradite the criminals in question to the Russian Federation,” Putin said in the interview.

When asked about it at the G7 Summit, Biden said: “That’s potentially a good sign of progress,” “Yes, I’m open to, if there are crimes committed against Russia, then, in fact, people committing those crimes are being harbored in the United States, I’m committing to holding them accountable,” Biden said.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/he-wasnt-agreeing-42819/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Ransom hackers are foul.   Everyone should extradite them to the Farallon Islands and see how far they can swim before the sharks get them.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org