Author Topic: Ocean, Global Temp Link plainly seen ( Give me 2 La Nina Coladas and Watch What Happens)  (Read 413 times)

rangerrebew

Ocean, Global Temp Link plainly seen ( Give me 2 La Nina Coladas and Watch What Happens)
By Joe Bastardi |June 12th, 2021|Climate

NASA announced that the rate of co2 increase over the last year was 5th highest on record.

From this blog.

“The global rate of increase [2020 CO2] was the fifth-highest in NOAA’s 63-year record, following 1987, 1998, 2015 and 2016.”

These are all around times of major el ninos, 2 of them super Ninos, the other, 86-87 a major event. There was an el Nino preceding 2020 (18-19) Right off the bat co2 release has to be linked in some way to that. That there was no corresponding La Nina behind the 2015-16 super event instead another, though lesser el Nino, before 2020. Its only now, after a La Nina, that a sharp drop off is occurring and a direct, in your face link, to what the oceans are about. It gives merit to my belief that the warming oceans are the largest source of increased Water Vapor and with it the warming which is greatest where its coldest and driest. Saturation mixing ratio charts, which show the correlation of water vapor to temperature must be looked at here. I have shown that so many times, most readers here understand how minute amounts of WV correlate to much larger temperature variation where its coldest and driest. The Chapter in my book, The Weaponization of Weather in the phony climate war, deals directly with this. Also released is co2 since the oceans are a large reservoir for co2 . Large scale cooling of the oceans which would be a natural event would likely result in large scale cooling. But we have the hint! The La Nina this winter and the drop of the global temperature since last year! So think about it. The global temperature is now responding in no uncertain terms, as Dr Roy Spencer’s chart shows:

https://www.cfact.org/2021/06/12/ocean-global-temp-link-plainly-seen-give-me-2-la-nina-coladas-and-watch-what-happens/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=ocean-global-temp-link-plainly-seen-give-me-2-la-nina-coladas-and-watch-what-happens

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
1.  These professional Liars cherry pick their charts and data to produce the exaggerations that plague humanity with fear and nonsense.

2.  THE dominant greenhouse gas is water vapor, NOT carbon dioxide which has been increasing at about 1.2 parts per MILLION for sixty years.  So what if that doubled. It is trivial when you consider that water vapor is approximately 15,000 parts per million in the atmosphere.

3.  More to the point, water vapor absorbs and stores heat far better than carbon dioxide.  I'll attach their infrared spectra.  This is science so Global Warmists had better cover their scared eyes.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

BassWrangler

If you like niña coladas... gettin' caught in the rain.... :0012: