Kevin McCullough: “I Keep Forgetting That I’m The President.”

(1/1)

mystery-ak:
“I Keep Forgetting That I’m The President.”
Kevin McCullough

Posted: Jun 13, 2021 2:00 PM

No one knows who is in charge.

Have you noticed?

The President of Mexico, our literal neighbor, decided a woman who ended her elective career at 0% when she dropped out of the presidential primary in 2020 deserved the title “President” simply because of the “success” of a single meeting.

President Lopez Obrador said such a thing after a specific meeting regarding the illegal immigration crisis. He did so after VP Harris had been fingered by President Biden to oversee the border mess. She’s now been in charge of it for 82 days and has not only made zero progress but has refused to even go to the border even once.

In the fine print on her meeting with the Mexican President you see why he was so pleased with the meeting.

She gave away our money—about $130 million to be exact—to enlist Mexico’s enthusiasm to help shut down the mad rush to the USA.

Our money, the money we work hard for, just a blown kiss for the Vice President to waste because she has no leverage.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kevinmccullough/2021/06/13/i-keep-forgetting-that-im-the-president-n2590908

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on June 14, 2021, 02:35:26 pm ---“I Keep Forgetting That I’m The President.”

--- End quote ---

I keep remembering that you are not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version