Author Topic: Kevin McCullough: “I Keep Forgetting That I’m The President.”  (Read 122 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“I Keep Forgetting That I’m The President.”
Kevin McCullough

Posted: Jun 13, 2021 2:00 PM

No one knows who is in charge.

Have you noticed?

The President of Mexico, our literal neighbor, decided a woman who ended her elective career at 0% when she dropped out of the presidential primary in 2020 deserved the title “President” simply because of the “success” of a single meeting.

President Lopez Obrador said such a thing after a specific meeting regarding the illegal immigration crisis. He did so after VP Harris had been fingered by President Biden to oversee the border mess. She’s now been in charge of it for 82 days and has not only made zero progress but has refused to even go to the border even once.

In the fine print on her meeting with the Mexican President you see why he was so pleased with the meeting.

She gave away our money—about $130 million to be exact—to enlist Mexico’s enthusiasm to help shut down the mad rush to the USA.

Our money, the money we work hard for, just a blown kiss for the Vice President to waste because she has no leverage.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kevinmccullough/2021/06/13/i-keep-forgetting-that-im-the-president-n2590908
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

“I Keep Forgetting That I’m The President.”

I keep remembering that you are not.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-