Author Topic: Could Kamala Harris Steal the 2024 Election for Biden — Or Herself?  (Read 448 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Could Kamala Harris Steal the 2024 Election for Biden — Or Herself?
The GOP needs to close the loophole provided by the Electoral Count Act.
by Kevin Kosar
June 14, 2021, 12:03 AM

In January 2025, Congress will again assemble to tally the states’ electoral vote slates. Many on the right think this tally could be a cake walk for the GOP candidate for president. Biden will be 82 years old, and by then he will have racked up a series of policy debacles and personal gaffes.

Now imagine the following. Vice President Kamala Harris chairs this gathering of Congress, and she is empowered to count the votes. Shock spreads across the chamber when Harris entertains objections from Democratic legislators who argue that the election laws of Georgia and Florida are Jim Crow 2.0 and suppress voters. Additional objections are raised to Texas’s slate of votes, which, like Georgia and Florida’s, were cast for the Republican candidate. Texas too has a long history of racism, the legislators contend, and therefore its votes also are suspect.

Harris declares that the substantial questions surrounding the validity of these electoral slates require that they be set aside and not counted. The 86 electoral votes of these states vanish from the GOP candidate’s tally, both denying him the needed 270 votes to claim the presidency and putting him several votes behind Biden. Per the 12th Amendment, the House of Representatives then votes to decide who becomes the president. The slim Democratic majority chooses the man from Delaware.

After his swearing-in ceremony, Biden declares he is stepping down for health reasons, and by virtue of the 25th Amendment Harris becomes president.

Sound far-fetched? It should not. Democrats could justify pursuing this course of action on the grounds that President Donald J. Trump attempted something similar.

more
https://spectator.org/kamala-harris-2024-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Would it surprise anyone to see the rats exercise their power to steal upcoming elections using the same method the GOP was too timid to use to prevent the rat theft of the previous one? They are always accusing others of what they are guilty of.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Would it surprise anyone to see the rats exercise their power to steal upcoming elections using the same method the GOP was too timid to use to prevent the rat theft of the previous one? They are always accusing others of what they are guilty of.

Hold on now - if the Ds do it it's theft but if the Rs do it it's righteous?

There is a reason Pence refused to do this, and the overwhelming majority of elected Rs agreed with him; the scenario described here is exactly the reason.  So despite the premise of the article, in fact this was not attempted by the Rs and the Ds have no precedent to invoke.

Of course that's no guarantee they won't try it anyway and use Trump's position as their justification.
James 1:20

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
In a banana republic like the USSA anything is possible.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline HoustonSam

In a banana republic like the USSA anything is possible.

I am forced to agree; we have reached that point.  What a pity that the republic might slip on this banana peel that was first tossed by one of our own.

Offline skeeter

Hold on now - if the Ds do it it's theft but if the Rs do it it's righteous?
Of course not and that not what I said.

What I would like the Rs, at least, to do is stand for what is just under the Constitution.

When the Rs behave as the criminal enterprise the Democrats have become I will speak as loudly against them.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 02:45:40 pm by skeeter »

Offline HoustonSam

Of course not and that not what I said.

What I would like the Rs, at least, to do is stand for what is just under the Constitution.
When the Rs behave as the criminal enterprise the Democrats have become I will speak as loudly against them.

Then I apologize for misunderstanding and misrepresenting your position.  Maybe you can recognize the cause of my confusion when you suggested that the Rs were too timid to do something to prevent a theft but if the Ds did the same thing it would be a theft.

I'm just tangled in semantics, again my apologies.

Offline skeeter

Then I apologize for misunderstanding and misrepresenting your position.  Maybe you can recognize the cause of my confusion when you suggested that the Rs were too timid to do something to prevent a theft but if the Ds did the same thing it would be a theft.

I'm just tangled in semantics, again my apologies.
No apologies necessary, I probably could’ve been more clear.

The premise of the article is the rats would commit what basically amounts to a theft of a FAIR election.

I do not consider the Rs tried to similarly steal 2020s election, the facts in evidence suggest rather the other way around.

So I would expect the Rs to react differently in either case. Or would hope so.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 03:06:09 pm by skeeter »

Offline HoustonSam

No apologies necessary, I probably could’ve been more clear.

The premise of the article is the rats would commit what basically amounts to a theft of an election.

I do not consider the Rs tried to similarly steal 2020s election, the facts in evidence suggest rather the other way around.

So I would expect the Rs to react differently in either case.

Of course I agree completely with you.

:beer:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I am forced to agree; we have reached that point.  What a pity that the republic might slip on this banana peel that was first tossed by one of our own.

I'm sorry @HoustonSam but I'm not following you here.  Who are you referring to as the tosser?  I want to be sure before I say anything further.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline HoustonSam

I'm sorry @HoustonSam but I'm not following you here.  Who are you referring to as the tosser?  I want to be sure before I say anything further.

Thanks @Bigun I appreciate your attempt to be careful and clear.

I should have kept my mouth shut rather than adding the statement you highlighted; it just perpetuates arguments that have already played out on TBR ad nauseum and have distracted many of us for a long time.

If it's all the same to you maybe we could let this one drop.  My bad.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Thanks @Bigun I appreciate your attempt to be careful and clear.

I should have kept my mouth shut rather than adding the statement you highlighted; it just perpetuates arguments that have already played out on TBR ad nauseum and have distracted many of us for a long time.

If it's all the same to you maybe we could let this one drop.  My bad.

Fine with me @HoustonSam

- J. R. R. Tolkien