Author Topic: Adolf’s Crackdown on the Jews, Joe’s Crackdown on Trump Voters  (Read 60 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Adolf’s Crackdown on the Jews, Joe’s Crackdown on Trump Voters

John Eidson
    June 13, 2021

“I’m sorry I was born white and privileged. It disgusts me. And I feel so much shame.”

So tweeted virtue-signaling Hollywood actress Rosanna Arquette, whose three-sentence post had one purpose: to help the political party she supports mainstream the Critical Race Theory propaganda that half of white America—the conservative half—is racist. Arquette was celebrated as a hero by white Democrats across America for declaring disgust over her skin color in such a public manner, as if any of them, including her, are actually disgusted by an immutable trait they inherited at birth.

Contrast the glorification of Rosanna Arquette with what happened to conservative actress Gina Carano. Earlier this year, Carano was fired by woke Disney executives for a Holocaust posting comparing how Democrats incite hatred of conservatives with what happened when Hitler incited hatred of the Jews. Click here, then scroll down to see the since-deleted post that led to Carano’s firing.

History is checkered with many holocausts, nearly all of which were preceded by a totalitarian political movement inciting hatred of its opponents as a means of seizing iron-fisted control of a country.

more
https://thebluestateconservative.com/2021/06/13/adolfs-crackdown-on-the-jews-joes-crackdown-on-trump-voters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34