Author Topic: The Coma Before the Storm  (Read 567 times)

Offline mountaineer

The Coma Before the Storm
« on: June 14, 2021, 12:48:14 pm »
Opinion
The Coma Before the Storm
Kurt Schlichter
Posted: Jun 14, 2021 12:01 AM
It’s beyond any reasonable dispute that the slack-jawed old pervert staggering through this punchline presidency is getting more senile by the day. All the while, his cackling understudy is biding her time everywhere but at the border, getting huffy at being questioned, and generally failing at a job historically assigned to morons as a role where they could do little damage. The only people who dig their hep jive – yeah, go on and believe the 79% approval numbers among people now paying $5 a gallon for unleaded – are the talking tubers of cable news. But even the tater thots of Brian Stelter, who is a potato, can’t dispel the growing sense of unease that watching these incompetent weirdos brings.

This epoch is the interregnum, a caretaker presidency presided over by a human asterisk who cares only about his post-lid bowl of mush and being wrapped in a shawl, set in front of the tee-vee, and allowed to watch his stories. The only thing moving less expeditiously than his bowels is his ridiculous legislative agenda, and all the prunes in the world aren’t going to help clear out that particular constipation, not with Joe Manchin and Kristen Sinema refusing to commit ritual political suicide on the altar of coastal leftist dreams. ...

You can see the signs and hear rumblings out there. You can feel the growing anger. We are flocking to Ron DeSantis and others who pick and poke at the status quo, while rejecting the Nikki!s and Asa!s and Kristi!s who still take the Chamber of Commerce’s calls. Change is coming, not just here but throughout the West. The smart set refused to see the signs or hear the rumblings. Part of the fun will be seeing the surprise on their smug, perpetually-masked faces ...

It’s not clear what’s going to happen, but this mess is unsustainable and what happens next may get ugly. They aren’t just going to shrug and give up power any more than we’ll shrug and submit to the serfdom they have planned for us. So, enjoy this coma before the storm, because the storm is coming.
Read entire article at Town Hall
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: The Coma Before the Storm
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 01:42:50 pm »
Biden and Kamala project a feckless kind of weakness the likes of Jimmy Carter never sunk to. The kind of weakness that makes the predatory nations of the world reflexively lick their chops.

I think China is about to make a move. As in a Hitler strolling into Poland kind of move.

And we will do nothing about it.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 01:44:42 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 01:48:50 pm »
:bkmk:
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2021, 05:07:51 pm »
:bkmk:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2021, 05:15:14 pm »
I think China is about to make a move. As in a Hitler strolling into Poland kind of move.

I fear you're correct.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2021, 05:29:41 pm »
I fear you're correct.

I expect it to be Taiwan.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2021, 05:47:43 pm »
Biden and Kamala project a feckless kind of weakness the likes of Jimmy Carter never sunk to. The kind of weakness that makes the predatory nations of the world reflexively lick their chops.

I think both China and Russia will make a move and it will be a race to see who can overtake the U.S. because of our complete lack of leadership.

I don't believe that Putin interfered in the Trump/Hillary election, but I am absolutely certain that China interfered with the Trump/Biden election and was the reason for the Chinese virus.  China wants their currency to dominate and I fear under Biden they will.  Putin will either jump in to assist the U.S. (perhaps wishful thinking) OR they will also want to exert their power of both China and the U.S. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2021, 08:46:15 pm »

IMHO China has already made a major move and completely gotten away with it. @Free Vulcan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Absalom

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2021, 10:01:33 pm »
I think both China and Russia will make a move and it will be a race to see who can overtake the U.S. because of our complete lack of leadership.
I don't believe that Putin interfered in the Trump/Hillary election, but I am absolutely certain that China interfered with the Trump/Biden election and was the reason for the Chinese virus.  China wants their currency to dominate and I fear under Biden they will.  Putin will either jump in to assist the U.S. (perhaps wishful thinking) OR they will also want to exert their power of both China and the U.S.
----------------------------------
China.........eh? A world power about to make a move......huh? Wow.....who new????
The only ones who need to fear China are it's own people!!!
Some reflections involving reality.
The continent that survived and thrived, way ahead of its peers thru history, was Europe,
yet why so?
Because its Wise Men understood Human Nature, created Logic and Reason while embracing
Natural Law as Man's moral compass.
Additionally they grasped that all Mankind was eternally unequal which produced conflict, yet
this was a catalyst to improve his condition. How so?
Creativity is born from ideas fostering innovation, yet these ideas must differ to promote deeper inquiry/introspection in order to arrive at the better/best solution for Man.
Yet this comes at a price as different ideas in the form of attitudes, behaviors, impulses and
sentiments produce clashes of intellect.
Wise Rulers resolved conflict while the unwise suppressed it harshly.
This brings us to China ruled by Dynasties/Dictators for some 4,000 years.
Clashes and conflicts were harshly suppressed as a threat to Imperial Power and
as a consequence, China will never remind anyone w/a brain of Classical Greece.
Some raise the issue of China's size as a powerful threat, so a rebuttal is appropriate.
Some 2,500 years past the Persian Empire ruled the Middle East and ordered all cultures/societies within it's vision to kowtow. Predictably the Greeks ignored this
threat, upon which Emperor Darius decided to teach them a permanent lesson.
These adversaries met at Gaugamela/Arbela(near Mosul, Iraq) in 332 BC w/the
Greeks of Alexander being outnumbered by some 5 to 1.
Within half a day the Persian Army was annhialated, its Empire destroyed and Darius,
w/his advisors, left hanging from trees; Alexander's greatest victory. So much for size!
The power on the Eastern Pacific since the 18th century has been Japan who has
regularly kicked China's butt and is about 5% of China's size.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 08:22:28 pm by Absalom »

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2021, 08:58:33 pm »
Taiwan may be too drastic of a move. I'm thinking something in Hong Kong. And before Biden regime is up, you could see a growing Chinese and/or Russian military presence in the Western Hemisphere in which a leftist government such as Cuba or Venezuela invites them in.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2021, 09:29:27 pm »
Russians and Chinese are already in Cuba and Venezuela.  The question is, what next?

I can see Taiwan falling in a matter of days.  They will not want to see their population and country decimated, so they will  surrender.  The USA is in no position to mobilize to come to Taiwan's aid if it is a lightning strike on Taiwan. 

The next 3.5 years will get hot, and Biden will fail repeatedly.  And with that, any credibility the USA has around the globe.  He is weak, and in fact bought and paid for by China.  Do not expect him to do anything but bluster.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2021, 06:52:49 pm »
You can see the signs and hear rumblings out there. You can feel the growing anger.

It’s not clear what’s going to happen, but this mess is unsustainable and what happens next may get ugly. They aren’t just going to shrug and give up power any more than we’ll shrug and submit to the serfdom they have planned for us

https://twitter.com/NYIslanders/status/1405681145015066633