Author Topic: Pompeo: President Biden taking US back to Obama years when ‘America was weak’  (Read 398 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pompeo: President Biden taking US back to Obama years when ‘America was weak’
June 13, 2021 | Robert Jonathan

A bemused Mike Pompeo left swampy Chris Wallace speechless at times when the Fox News Sunday anchor seemingly tried to function as the public relations spokesman for the Biden administration rather than as a journalist.

“Well, generically, when I hear the administration talk about taking America ‘back,’ they are talking about back to what President Obama did for eight years where America was weak,” the former secretary of state said, speaking of an administration others describe as the 44th president’s third term in an interview embedded below in two parts.

Pompeo also said that it is his belief that COVID-19 originated in a Wuhan lab leak.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/13/pompeo-president-biden-taking-us-back-to-obama-years-when-america-was-weak-1088536/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Oh it is much worse.  You don't think the world is seeing what we are seeing?  A weak, senile old man whose place is a rocking chair.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As i've stated, Obama is pulling Bidens strings behind the scenes, and taking us back to the damaged nation Obama forced upon us and  proud to tell us the damage he incurred could not be reversed.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 04:08:42 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions