Author Topic: Colorado officials observe gray wolf pups for the first time in about 80 years  (Read 1926 times)

Offline roamer_1

Yeah.

You REALLY need to learn how to read what people are saying.

What was the last line I wrote there that you quoted?

Hmmm?

What could I have possibly have meant by that.  Oh, gee.

Look, pal.  You are not impressive.   I don't care if you want to live in a highly regulated park and want to pretend that it's real wild nature out there.   Not my problem really.   Your bragging about your life choices is as fascinating to me as those made by Kapernick or Rich Simmons or anyone else.    What is interesting is the level of dishonesty you engage in to prop up your ego.     That says a lot about a man.

So, whatever.   I attempted to engage you in a rational discussion.  You failed.   I wasn't really surprised by the
outcome.  I already had you on the correct pegs.

Sounds like projection. I am being forthright.

Enjoy the pretty addition to your environment.    I told you that you weren't going to be allowed to hide in your little hideaway, didn't I?  That they'd find you no matter what?   

They're letting the dogs out.

S'alright... 3s works.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So you're claiming, after your emotional outburst, that the species being introduced is not the species originally native to the region.

That's fine, then.   I mean, it's fine that your argument has merit.    Like I said, I don't trust environmentalists, not at all

I'm pretty sure I meant in the region they're being introduced/re-introduced into.   Otherwise they would have used the word "extinct", and when the word "extinct" is used, there's a general rule that the species cannot be re-introduced anywhere.   For some reason.

Okay.   That is what I asked.

Thank you.

Just calm down already.  I am the most rational person you know.
Like I said, "Invasive Species". They have purt'near wiped out the Yellowstone elk herds.

Those critters run in huge packs and kill for the heck of it, way beyond what they need for food.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 07:10:18 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis