Author Topic: Pelosi: Omar Is a ‘Valued Member’ of the Democrat Caucus  (Read 422 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 13 Jun 2021

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) was a “valued member” of the Democratic causes even though she compared the United States and Israel to the Taliban and Hamas.

Anchor Dana Bash said, “I want to ask you about Congresswoman Ilhan Omar. You and other top House Democrats released a pretty rare statement rebuking her for appearing to draw false equivalencies between the United States and Israel and terrorist organizations, Hamas and Taliban. She clarified, she said that she was in no way equating them, but since all of that happened, she and others don’t seem to be letting this go. Rashida Talib, one of her close friends, member of your caucus, tweeted the following. Freedom of speech doesn’t exist for Muslim women in Congress. It doesn’t exist for Muslim women in Congress. House Democratic leadership should be ashamed.”

Pelosi said, “Let me just say this. We did not rebuke her. We acknowledged that she made a clarification. So before we go too far down that path.”

She continued, “Congresswoman Omar is a valued member of our caucus. She asked her questions of the secretary of state. Nobody criticized those, how people will be held accountable if we’re not going to the International Court of Justice. That was a very legitimate question. That was not of concern. Members did become concerned when the tweet that was put out equated the United States with the Taliban and Hamas. And, and then she clarified it. And we thanked her for clarification.”

Bash said, “So do you want people to let it go?”

Pelosi said, “They can say whatever they want. What I’m saying is, end of subject — she clarified, we thanked her, end of subject. Whatever people go out and say is up to them, but what happened is a reflection of the respect we have for our members. When she made her questions at the hearing, but the disagreement that we have to equate the United States of America with Hamas and ISIS.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/13/pelosi-omar-is-a-valued-member-of-the-democrat-caucus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Pelosi: Omar Is a ‘Valued Member’ of the Democrat Caucus
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2021, 02:18:09 pm »
If the GOP does't use that as a 10 second 2022 campaign sound bite, they deserve their own destruction.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2021, 05:38:19 pm »
I am sure she choked those words out.  How much can one person debase herself?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2021, 10:50:17 pm »
jafo griped:
"I am sure she choked those words out.  How much can one person debase herself?"

That Pelosi did this is proof of Omar's "untouchability".
Even demo-communist leaders are afraid to reprimand her.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2021, 11:15:40 pm »
jafo griped:
"I am sure she choked those words out.  How much can one person debase herself?"

That Pelosi did this is proof of Omar's "untouchability".
Even demo-communist leaders are afraid to reprimand her.

The Squad will be in control soon. Harris will bow to them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2021, 01:27:06 am »
Harris is the 5th member!!!!!!!!!!!

****slapping :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: