Author Topic: What Happens if the Election Audits Go Trump's Way?  (Read 11737 times)

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Re: What Happens if the Election Audits Go Trump's Way?
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2021, 01:54:16 am »
Yeah, I am seeing that. I surely hope this whole deal don't piddle out and we find out there never was a was.
I am reserving my excitement until it turns into something of substance. I would LOVE for Dominion to be on the hook.

I am right there with you brother @roamer_1 ; nothing would make me happier than audits in multiple states proving that a fair count was won by Trump and writing the name "Dominion" next to "Watergate" in US political history.

But I also recognize that wishful thinking is only wishful, not thinking.
James 1:20

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2021, 01:55:57 am »
The thread topic is "What Happens if the Election Audits Go Trump's Way?"  I don't see how an opinion on that question - the election will not be "overturned" - cannot be the point.

I think the states *were* the final arbiter in 2020; SCOTUS refused to entertain any challenge to PA so refrained from acting as an arbiter, and Pence refused to entertain the idea that he could de-certify what the states had certified so also refrained from acting as an arbiter. 

For clarity I'll re-state what I've stated above : I think SCOTUS was wrong because the states should expect each other to act in accord with the Constitution and the states have no other forum for that question to be resolved, and Pence was right because the Constitution gives him no authority to certify or de-certify any EVs.

I'm not sure where we are in disagreement here.
I understand what you are saying that there are no provisions within the Constitution for redos.

So what?  The states have the final authority in deciding what to do in a fraudulent election.  If the states wish to, they could overturn any federal election, with enough states participating.

If not enough states participate in overturning, then any state can simply leave a Union which is proven to be fraudulent.  What good is a Constitution if it is supported by fraud?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online roamer_1

« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2021, 02:00:09 am »
I am right there with you brother @roamer_1 ; nothing would make me happier than audits in multiple states proving that a fair count was won by Trump and writing the name "Dominion" next to "Watergate" in US political history.

But I also recognize that wishful thinking is only wishful, not thinking.

That's right... And why I have counseled all along to wait until it is proven. REALLY proven... Which AZ is fixin to do (I hope).

They are playing their official cards close to the chest. I hope for good reason.  :0001: :beer:
Even ol @Cyber Liberty ain't hardly gave us a proper peep.

When do they lay down their cards Cyber, do you know yet? Last I heard they should be done with the count.

« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2021, 02:12:48 am »
That's right... And why I have counseled all along to wait until it is proven. REALLY proven... Which AZ is fixin to do (I hope).

They are playing their official cards close to the chest. I hope for good reason.  :0001: :beer:

When do they lay down their cards Cyber, do you know yet? Last I heard they should be done with the count.
This says end of June, then a report.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/elected-officials-from-across-country-tour-maricopa-county-election-audit
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online roamer_1

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2021, 02:25:14 am »
I understand what you are saying that there are no provisions within the Constitution for redos.

So what?  The states have the final authority in deciding what to do in a fraudulent election.  If the states wish to, they could overturn any federal election, with enough states participating.

If not enough states participate in overturning, then any state can simply leave a Union which is proven to be fraudulent.  What good is a Constitution if it is supported by fraud?

Ah, thanks, now I am with you.  And I agree.  But it's not clear what even a group of states could do within the current Constitution.

Having said that I still believe in the right of secession.  Although the "arc of history" in the US has consistently strengthened the Fed Gov at the expense of the states, current events might reveal that trend has been one swing of a pendulum, rather than a ratchet.   Part of me would *really like to see* some Federal agents arrested by the State of Arizona for attempting to interfere in the audit, and to see AZ makes those arrests stick regardless of what DOJ or SCOTUS might say about them.

« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2021, 02:37:41 am »
Ah, thanks, now I am with you.  And I agree.  But it's not clear what even a group of states could do within the current Constitution.

Having said that I still believe in the right of secession.  Although the "arc of history" in the US has consistently strengthened the Fed Gov at the expense of the states, current events might reveal that trend has been one swing of a pendulum, rather than a ratchet.   Part of me would *really like to see* some Federal agents arrested by the State of Arizona for attempting to interfere in the audit, and to see AZ makes those arrests stick regardless of what DOJ or SCOTUS might say about them.
38 states can throw away the Constitution in its entirety, as well as disband Congress, remove the Supreme Court and fire the President..  That amount is the ultimate arbiter.

And believe me, if a group of states conducts audits and find that a foreign government like China caused a fraudulent election that elected Biden, then that would have an enormous influence the rest of the states would have great difficulty in going up against.

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2021, 02:43:24 am »
38 states can throw away the Constitution in its entirety, as well as disband Congress, remove the Supreme Court and fire the President..  That amount is the ultimate arbiter.

And believe me, if a group of states conducts audits and find that a foreign government like China caused a fraudulent election that elected Biden, then that would have an enormous influence the rest of the states would have great difficulty in going up against.

Yes if a group of state audits found that result it would be a huge upheaval.  But speculating about a foreign government being behind the steal seems like a big step to take right now.  Of course the Ds and their publicists in the media ran with a very similar lie for three years but we need not speculate; let's see what AZ's audit says and whether other states follow suit.

BassWrangler

« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2021, 02:52:11 am »

We couldn't find one judge with the cojones to actually proceed with an election challenge, and you think 38 state legislatures are going to do it?

« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2021, 01:04:05 pm »
We couldn't find one judge with the cojones to actually proceed with an election challenge, and you think 38 state legislatures are going to do it?
Ah, the argument " We can't fight against the British, as it has the most powerful country on earth and we are simple colonialists"

Where would we be if those colonialists had listened to those arguments?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2021, 01:17:56 pm »
I get what you are saying, but bet me money that a precinct captain takes the hit if there ever is one.

Yeah, I am seeing that. I surely hope this whole deal don't piddle out and we find out there never was a was.
I am reserving my excitement until it turns into something of substance. I would LOVE for Dominion to be on the hook.

We are on the same page here.  Champagne remains corked.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Idiot

« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2021, 01:24:06 pm »
June 13, 2021
What Happens if the Election Audits Go Trump's Way?
By Andrew W. Coy

What will the military, the Supreme Court, and the people eventually do?  How will the military, the Supreme Court, and the masses react to the outcome?  How will the military move, how will the Supreme Court rule, and eventually do the masses rise up and take to the streets...if it becomes clear that the presidential election of 2020 was compromised, was stolen, or at the very  least had way too many abnormalities and illegalities and thus the wrong person is possibly sitting in the White House?  What happens if it becomes clear that President Trump was re-elected and the Progressives actually stole the election?  What happens if we find out that the election was manipulated?  What happens if?

We might find out these answers in the coming months.  Maybe.  What about the forensic audits of the popular votes in the contested key states?

Before the actual election in November, President Trump predicted cheating as you've never seen before.  President Trump said there would be voter fraud like never before in U.S. history.  Many people throughout the White House believed and were certain that something felonious was about to happen.  At 10:30 on Election Night, President Trump was up by good margins in the key states.  Then the key states shut down the election tabulations of votes "for the night."  (By the way, the stopping of counting votes for the night had never happened before in presidential history.)  And then when we woke up in the morning, after the tallying of votes was supposedly shut down "for the night," Joe Biden had pulled ahead, stayed ahead, and assumed the White House.  As of this writing, Biden has 306 Electoral College votes, and President Trump has 232 votes.  Two hundred seventy votes is the magic number to win the presidency.

But what about the forensic audits in the key contested states?  Starting with Arizona, then Georgia, then Pennsylvania, then...

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/06/what_happens_if_the_election_audits_go_trumps_way.html
I agree...nothing will happen.  First off the forensic audits will show NOTHING, as those cannot be allowed to see the light of day.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2021, 01:27:20 pm »

The count should be finished today, then they are moving on to the scanners, so the report is due in about 3 weeks.  I've been checking in on the live cam website,and the table configuration has been changing to fewer counting tables, and more scanning equipment is being moved in.

So far, it's been revealed there are missing ballots...the total number of votes are not the same as in November.  Many boxes of ballots have no seals, or broken seals, and the number of ballots in some boxes are less than the number on the box receipts.  The Auditors will be accused of removing Biden ballots, so the next line of denial is already being developed by the Rats.

They don't really care what the counts are at this point because the Rats think it is going Trump's way and they have to discredit the Audit.  When they are not trying to stop the Audit outright, they are insisting the Audit is crooked.  This is likely to be the new war.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2021, 01:38:52 pm »
So far, it's been revealed there are missing ballots...the total number of votes are not the same as in November.  Many boxes of ballots have no seals, or broken seals, and the number of ballots in some boxes are less than the number on the box receipts.  The Auditors will be accused of removing Biden ballots, so the next line of denial is already being developed by the Rats.

They don't really care what the counts are at this point because the Rats think it is going Trump's way and they have to discredit the Audit.  When they are not trying to stop the Audit outright, they are insisting the Audit is crooked.  This is likely to be the new war.

Sorry @Cyber Liberty I guess I should know this, but I don't.  Was there an initial attempt to allow for "bi-partisan" participation in the audit, or is there any mechanism for "neutral" observation of the audit?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2021, 01:51:38 pm »
Could Kamala Harris Steal the 2024 Election for Biden — Or Herself?
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,439921.new.html#new
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2021, 02:37:18 pm »
Sorry @Cyber Liberty I guess I should know this, but I don't.  Was there an initial attempt to allow for "bi-partisan" participation in the audit, or is there any mechanism for "neutral" observation of the audit?

The Democrats refused to participate, and instead brought in about 90 lawyers to file case after case.  It doesn't matter that they lost them all, they just want to get the story out there that Republicans are trying to steal the election by fraud of their own. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2021, 04:28:42 pm »
Oh yes, for sure I'm breathlessly awaiting reports of election fraud out of AZ that will conclusively prove that TRUMP WON!!! HE WAS CHEATED!!!
Actually, I'm not. Why do I get the feeling no amount of tallies, audits, checks, etc. will convince people who desperately want to believe that the election wasn't stolen?

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2021, 04:33:52 pm »
The Democrats refused to participate, and instead brought in about 90 lawyers to file case after case.  It doesn't matter that they lost them all, they just want to get the story out there that Republicans are trying to steal the election by fraud of their own.

Agreed, the Ds just want to establish a "narrative."  But if they had a chance to participate and refused, that is a solid rebuttal to their predictable claims that the audit itself was a stacked deck.

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2021, 04:41:00 pm »
Why do I get the feeling no amount of tallies, audits, checks, etc. will convince people who desperately want to believe that the election wasn't stolen?

Audits won't convince anyone who wants to believe the election was stolen, just like they won't convince anyone who wants to believe the election was spotlessly pure.

But for fair-minded people who are open to critical thinking, audits might provide useful information.  Perhaps that information will be that evidence for fraud is scant.  Do you have a problem with that?

BassWrangler

« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2021, 04:41:13 pm »
The count should be finished today, then they are moving on to the scanners, so the report is due in about 3 weeks.  I've been checking in on the live cam website,and the table configuration has been changing to fewer counting tables, and more scanning equipment is being moved in.

The more I read, the more I am convinced we can't coexist peacefully with these people. They have an incompatible set of beliefs, have zero qualms about cheating to get their way, and are increasingly talking about trampling the rights of those that hold dissenting views. It is really quite disheartening. I only see two possible outcomes, and neither bodes well for our nation.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2021, 04:47:13 pm »
Oh yes, for sure I'm breathlessly awaiting reports of election fraud out of AZ that will conclusively prove that TRUMP WON!!! HE WAS CHEATED!!!
Actually, I'm not. Why do I get the feeling no amount of tallies, audits, checks, etc. will convince people who desperately want to believe that the election wasn't stolen?

888mouth

I'm still waiting for the Kracken.

BassWrangler

« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2021, 05:04:27 pm »
888mouth

I'm still waiting for the Kracken.

I think the lawsuits from Dominion shut that horsecrap down. I never believed the Dems had some electronic vote switching scheme. They don't need that to cheat. They've been cheating for decades using more mundane techniques such as discarding or damaging ballots, injecting batches of fraudulent ballots, and organized efforts to register bogus voters. The distributed nature of those makes them much less risky.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2021, 06:45:27 pm »

Yes.  The process you are describing in how the States would gather together to overturn a federal election is their power granted them by the Constitution to assemble an Article V Convention of the States.  Then then can write the Do-Over Amendment.

No state can leave the Union, the Constitution does not permit this.

So first, they'd have to assemble an Article V Convention of the States to Amend the Constitution to permit secession.   The corollary to this would be if the Amendment would permit merely voluntary departure or is Expulsion on the table?   Be funny if Kansas was Expelled.   Just that tiny inconsequential state surrounded on all sides by the United States...  A hole in the map, as it were...

Never gonna happen.  But the Article V Convention of States is the only way it could happen lawfully, unless Congress was looney enough to write those amendments.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2021, 06:57:18 pm »
Yes if a group of state audits found that result it would be a huge upheaval.  But speculating about a foreign government being behind the steal seems like a big step to take right now.  Of course the Ds and their publicists in the media ran with a very similar lie for three years but we need not speculate; let's see what AZ's audit says and whether other states follow suit.

Does is sound like a "big step"?   Really?

Ask ANY Rodent in 2018 about how evil Russia was for buying Donald Trump.  See what they would have said.

But we do know that China has been buying up Rodents since the Clinton Regime.   Look at all the Chinese spies associated with Nancy Pelosi and Dianne Frankenstein and Duke Nuke'm.  Look at all the influence China has on major US industries, where the manufacturing is done.   

It's far more believable...almost a certainty, that China has been adding to the corruption of the Rodents for decades.

But the media that blasted their Russia! Russia! Russia! lies on Trump will sweep any such China evidence under the rug.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2021, 07:20:44 pm »
Does is sound like a "big step"?   Really?

Ask ANY Rodent in 2018 about how evil Russia was for buying Donald Trump.  See what they would have said.

But we do know that China has been buying up Rodents since the Clinton Regime.   Look at all the Chinese spies associated with Nancy Pelosi and Dianne Frankenstein and Duke Nuke'm.  Look at all the influence China has on major US industries, where the manufacturing is done.   

It's far more believable...almost a certainty, that China has been adding to the corruption of the Rodents for decades.

But the media that blasted their Russia! Russia! Russia! lies on Trump will sweep any such China evidence under the rug.

I'm with @HoustonSam:  Let's wait for a crime to be exposed before we start accusing.
I will NOT comply.