Author Topic: What Happens if the Election Audits Go Trump's Way?  (Read 11798 times)

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Re: What Happens if the Election Audits Go Trump's Way?
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2021, 07:25:22 pm »
I'm with @HoustonSam:  Let's wait for a crime to be exposed before we start accusing.

The last thing we need right now is "Son of Kraken."
James 1:20

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2021, 07:36:49 pm »
The idea that China has attacked us in this manner and will get away with it REALLY sticks in my craw but apparently that has happened.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2021, 08:01:40 pm »
I'm with @HoustonSam:  Let's wait for a crime to be exposed before we start accusing.

Seriously?

We've already GOT the confession.

Joe Biden "we're running the biggest vote fraud operation in history".

I think that's exposure.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2021, 08:30:00 pm »
Seriously?

We've already GOT the confession.

Joe Biden "we're running the biggest vote fraud operation in history".

I think that's exposure.

No, that's another  one of Shortbus Joe Biden's malapropisms.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2021, 11:32:45 pm »
No, that's another  one of Shortbus Joe Biden's malapropisms.

No.

It was an inadvertent confession.

Firstly, Freudian slips reveal what's really in the speaker's mind, so he, with a weak mind, said fraud because he meant fraud.

Secondly, you people need to stop trying to carry the Rodents over the finish line.  Their history is clear, here are the following rules normal Americans apply to Rodents.

Don't assign to mistake what is more likely malice.

Don't assign to accident was it most likely deliberate action.

Don't waste the presumption of innocence on Rodents, their words and actions scream "Guilty As Charged".

Don't waste charity on a Rodent.  Not in cash, not in deed, not in thought.   Charity is for the innocent.  Rodents see charity as weakness and exploit it every time.

STOP pretending the Rodents can be reformed.    Lying, cheating, stealing, slavery and murder are their natures, no their aberrations.

Don't you people get it yet?  They HATE you.  They hate what you stand for and they hate you for standing for it.   If allowed to seize the chance, like now with the Grand Theft Election, they have to chance to do permanent harm to you, to your family and to your country, because they hate ALL of that.

Stop playing NICE.   

« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 11:34:37 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2021, 11:42:09 pm »
Sorry, I'm not a clinical Psychologist, nor do I play one on TeeVee.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2021, 03:53:30 am »
The roles people who concede the benefit of the doubt to rodents have their role on TV and the movies.   They played in The Sting.   As the mark.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2021, 04:30:46 am »
@mystery-ak

It will never happen because the RNC and NOT allow people to know they allowed the Dims to not only do it,but to get away with it.

Not only for personal reasons,but essentially,it would be admitting our government no longer works,and that they should all be put out of office.

It would create chaos and riots in the streets.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2021, 04:33:09 am »
Quoting @roamer_1

"Nothing will happen wrt the sitting president.

In the end, we elect by way of electors certified by the states. That certification happened. The electors voted.
Done deal."

Yup,just like with JFK. He father even admitting to buying the votes he needed to become President.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #84 on: June 15, 2021, 04:36:40 am »
Nope.

The electors were fraudulent from those states that did not obey their laws regarding elections.

Every time you repeat that lie, I'm going to correct it.  EVERY TIME.

The Big Lie you promote MUST be challenged to defend the Republic.   I took an oath,  a long time ago, to defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign AND domestic.

So I will stand against your lie as all Americans should.

As for what happens WHEN the audits show massive vote fraud?

Nothing happens except we're going to see the biggest damn lump under the media's rug that we've ever seen before, bigger even that the Clinton rape stories and Hillary's e-mails.  Bigger, even, that Joe's senility.

@Sled Dog

Roamer is a big boy and is perfectly capable of defending himself,but he does NOT lie. He is OFTEN wrong about politics,but being wrong doesn't make someone a liar.

He just stated a truth so obvious that even a blind man would have to wear shades to look at it.

You don't like it,and neither do I or many other people,but that doesn't mean it is a lie,OR that he is wrong.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2021, 04:38:47 am »
When FALSE electors are "certified", those electors are still false electors.

It's really complicated, but when a turd falls in the punch bowl, it doesn't matter if the Democrats then call it Kool-Aid and demand everyone drink.   There's still turd soup in the punch bowl.

@Sled Dog

So what? What are YOU going to do about it,eat the turd and hope that changes history?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2021, 04:41:37 am »
IMHO the longer these audits go on, the longer they have time to bury any evidence.  Nothing will become of any of this.  Unfortunate yes.  Hopefully the RNC/GOP is wiser (doubtful).

@libertybele

Hell,the audits HELP them identify what they need to hide the most.

And NOTHING is going to change unless Trump is elected to be our next President. He is the ONLY one with the stones to open boxes and expose the corruption because he is NOT a career politician and they have nothing on him.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2021, 04:43:24 am »
You mean like if a pallet of ballots were shipped from NY to PA in the back of a semi-trailer and got stolen from the driver?  Like that?

@Cyber Liberty

Whut choo talk-in bout,Willis? Dat jes bees a coinkydink!

Deys nutting to see here folks,go on home.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2021, 04:46:16 am »
Nothing will happen.

Not because there was anything at all legit about the election, because nothing was.

Nothing will happen because those who should do something lack the courage.

@skeeter

Sadly,there is also a lot of "If you don't rat me out,I won't rat you out!" going on.

Don't forget,a lot of these pols have known each other and what each other were doing for decades.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #89 on: June 15, 2021, 05:03:33 am »
@Sled Dog

So what? What are YOU going to do about it,eat the turd and hope that changes history?

I'm not going to roll over and pretend the Lie isn't in effect.

Isn't that the first rule, don't play pretend?

There something wrong with insisting on honesty?

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2021, 05:06:00 am »
@Sled Dog

Roamer is a big boy and is perfectly capable of defending himself,but he does NOT lie. He is OFTEN wrong about politics,but being wrong doesn't make someone a liar.

He just stated a truth so obvious that even a blind man would have to wear shades to look at it.

You don't like it,and neither do I or many other people,but that doesn't mean it is a lie,OR that he is wrong.

People have all sorts of religious beliefs.

Some are harmless.

Others shatter the Republic.

Pretending an election stolen right in front of everyone is actually a six-foot tall white rabbit named Harvey isn't a healthy cult to be part of.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2021, 01:46:03 pm »
@Sled Dog

Thank you for that @sneakypete  - And FWIW, I don't like it either. But it is what it is.

Though I am not often wrong about politics. Just painfully real.  happy77

Online roamer_1

« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2021, 01:46:45 pm »
People have all sorts of religious beliefs.

Some are harmless.

Others shatter the Republic.

Pretending an election stolen right in front of everyone is actually a six-foot tall white rabbit named Harvey isn't a healthy cult to be part of.

That is not the case, and you know it.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2021, 08:11:55 pm »
Audits won't convince anyone who wants to believe the election was stolen, just like they won't convince anyone who wants to believe the election was spotlessly pure.

But for fair-minded people who are open to critical thinking, audits might provide useful information.  Perhaps that information will be that evidence for fraud is scant.  Do you have a problem with that?
I never believe anything is spotlessly pure. Do I think that about 99% of Dem pols and operatives are scoundrels who would step on their own mothers for a few extra bucks? Yes  I do.
Nevertheless, I have not seen anything in the last seven months that would lead me to believe that anything sinister on a grand enough scale to throw a presidential election took place.
And considering it's Donald Trump who is the main character in this farce, I think I've got pretty good reason to doubt any massive cheating took place. Trump has  claimed cheating every time he's lost.
Ardent Trump supporters simply cannot understand how disliked their hero was by a large percentage of the population and couldn't wait to vote him out of office.
He lost....that's all there is to it.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 08:14:50 pm by goatprairie »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2021, 08:12:42 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2021, 08:31:25 pm »
@libertybele

And NOTHING is going to change unless Trump is elected to be our next President. He is the ONLY one with the stones to open boxes and expose the corruption because he is NOT a career politician and they have nothing on him.

I get that.  I understand what you're saying.  Again -- UNLESS the GOP/RNC have systems in place to ensure a fair election you will never see another GOP president seated period.  Also take into consideration that it is very likely that by then the SCOTUS will be packed with liberals, amnesty granted to millions (making it mathematically impossible for a GOP to be seated) and our electoral process changed.

Our Republic is crumbling and the GOP is pretty much dead.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2021, 09:37:53 pm »
@libertybele

I hate to have to tell you, but Tumpy don't matter a hill o beans without a party four-square behind him. Without that he will get nothing done again.

And Tumpy WITH a party four-square behind him don't matter a hill o beans unless he is practicing Conservatism, and particularly the Conservatism of the two factions that are always thrown under the bus - Libertarianism and fiscal conservatism.

True story.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2021, 09:58:27 pm »
Nothing will happen wrt the sitting president.
In the end, we elect by way of electors certified by the states. That certification happened. The electors voted. Done deal.
There may be some criminal charges... No doubt precinct level workers or leaders will be the bag holders No one of rank will suffer, at least until the next election where they will be vulnerable to the will of the people.
But, in the revelation, we can hope for illegitimacy plaguing the current administration, stifling popular appeal. And it could grow to the point of unrest, and the current administration having to step down (which is not a good thing... Pelousy for pres, anyone?)
We can hope for state legislatures pushing hard for serious election reforms.
But it will not take the Liberals out of power on the left.
And it will not take the Moderates out of power on the right.
So while reforms would be desirable, the power conduits will remain untouched.
---------------------------------------
Roamer,
Predictably on the mark yet your task is thankless.
By his life attitudes and behaviors, Trump birthed Disciples who are w/Him forever.
History records their kind, among them David Koresh of Waco and Jim Jones of Jonestown
whose followers chose death for themselves and children rather than reject their Messiah.
A Wise Man would look forward, letting Trump go, as his days are long over.
Instead we get a daily barrage of rage and rants always reaching back to some slight,
real or usually imagined.
This is what Plain People both hear and see; yet they are emphatically not amused.
Most critically their reaction will be felt in the next election.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 10:54:20 pm by Absalom »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2021, 10:55:22 pm »
A personal observation, probably don't mean nuthin', but...

Threads like this one are "GBR flypaper".
They attract all the usual ne'ertrump suspects, like roamer, goat, absalom, etc.

All the members who are on my permanent ignore list.
And they ALWAYS "wreck the thread".

Actually, I suppose I prefer this, because it keeps them from destroying other threads.
But... why do other members (who I like and respect) continue to fall for their baiting...?

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2021, 12:46:09 am »
That is not the case, and you know it.

You mean people only have one religious belief?   I disagree.