Author Topic: What Happens if the Election Audits Go Trump's Way?  (Read 11810 times)

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: What Happens if the Election Audits Go Trump's Way?
« Reply #150 on: June 19, 2021, 04:37:05 pm »
Got it.

States are the bulwark to prevent election fraud, not the feds.

Barr and the Supreme Court proved that last year when they turned their backs on election fraud questions.

Guess your red state will always remain a red state until citizens march on the state capitol.

You mean "the red state you live in", not "your red state".   I don't recall owning any states, personally, and I certainly would not claim California.

What I do know is that when so-called conservative people march in California, they march to the borders because they're too much of the wuss to stand and fight.

That's probably because the Never Trumping RINO strain is strong in this hole and existed long before Trump was elected and re-elected.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #151 on: June 19, 2021, 04:44:10 pm »
Agreed, but OTOH if I were running the AZ audit I would want to take the time necessary to get it right, all t's crossed and i's dotted, before I released the results.  The last thing we need is a sloppy report of sloppy work.  Anything that can be characterized as an error will be used to impugn the audit and to pressure other states to cancel any thoughts of their own audits.

Yes, the Rodents are famous for counting and recounting and counting again and then counting some more until they get the answer they want.

Then they insist the recount is perfect, it's over, and anyone who then questions the results are cheaters.

And you're playing right into their hands, demanding "perfection", because by reviewing and reviewing and trimming and snipping and snipping and trimming, the audit will be deformed into what the fraudulent election already was, a fraud.

Should we ask you what your real goals are, or just take that as a given?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #152 on: June 19, 2021, 09:20:03 pm »
Going back to the question that started this thread,I have gone back and forth in my own mind over this,and have concluded that IF Trump does run,he is likely to win the vote,but the Dims will pull another scam and steal the election.

Which I think,and even hope,will lead to VERY bad things happening to some VERY deserving people.

Unfortunately,as always,there will be a great number of innocents hurt or killed when and if this happens.

It is MY opinion that any leftist political office holders who are survivors should be hanged in public and their bodies left to rot in the breeze.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #153 on: June 20, 2021, 01:20:59 am »
Yes, the Rodents are famous for counting and recounting and counting again and then counting some more until they get the answer they want.

Then they insist the recount is perfect, it's over, and anyone who then questions the results are cheaters.

And you're playing right into their hands, demanding "perfection", because by reviewing and reviewing and trimming and snipping and snipping and trimming, the audit will be deformed into what the fraudulent election already was, a fraud.

Should we ask you what your real goals are, or just take that as a given?
Failure for that report to check out, cross check, and be 100% correct in even the smallest way will be all the toehold the Rats need to discredit the entire thing. It has to be rock solid, and bullet proof. Settling for anything less would indeed be playing into the hands of the Rat b@st@rds who have perpetrated the fraud.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #154 on: June 20, 2021, 02:20:23 am »
   @Sled Dog you are way off base, AGAIN, insinuating that @HoustonSam has any motive other than the Conservative Cause.

Personally, I'm getting tired of you putting words in Briefer's post that aren't there.  Chill, dude.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #155 on: June 20, 2021, 02:33:19 am »
Going back to the question that started this thread,I have gone back and forth in my own mind over this,and have concluded that IF Trump does run,he is likely to win the vote,but the Dims will pull another scam and steal the election.

Which I think,and even hope,will lead to VERY bad things happening to some VERY deserving people.

Unfortunately,as always,there will be a great number of innocents hurt or killed when and if this happens.

It is MY opinion that any leftist political office holders who are survivors should be hanged in public and their bodies left to rot in the breeze.

The Rodents are going to do everything they can to steal the next election anyway.

It's what they do since they know they can't actually win elections any more.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #156 on: June 20, 2021, 02:41:27 am »
Failure for that report to check out, cross check, and be 100% correct in even the smallest way will be all the toehold the Rats need to discredit the entire thing. It has to be rock solid, and bullet proof. Settling for anything less would indeed be playing into the hands of the Rat b@st@rds who have perpetrated the fraud.

Yeah.

Sure.

Whatever.

Cheaters gonna cheat.   It's what Rodents and RINOs and Never Trumper Principled Conservative (TM) Chrysophobes all want, anything it takes to stop the Americans from regaining control of their country.

Since the Rodents and the RINOs and the Never Trumping Principled Conservative (TM) terrorists are going to lie anyway, there's no point in attempting to the impossible and achieving "perfection", since it's not only impossible, it's friggin' pointless.  Remember, the Rodents and RINOs and Never Trumping Principled Conservative (TM) a-holes are ALWAYS going to lie.

Don't do the Rodents and RINOs and the Never Trumping Principled Conservative (TM) a-holes any favors.  Stop making the perfect the enemy of the good enough.

If you set out to borrow trouble, you will always get the loan.   

Oh, and why are you trying to help the Rodents and RINOs and Never Trumping Principled Conservative (TM) a-holes?

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #157 on: June 20, 2021, 02:46:22 am »
   @Sled Dog you are way off base, AGAIN, insinuating that @HoustonSam has any motive other than the Conservative Cause.

Personally, I'm getting tired of you putting words in Briefer's post that aren't there.  Chill, dude.

You should pay more attention to the words they are putting into my posts, pal.

All I know is that someone waiting for a "perfect" audit is playing defense for the Rodents, whether they can figure that out or not.

Examine the post where I described how the Rodents run their "recount" process.

Try answering that post instead of playing chekist games. 

And, as a word of advice, if you're feeling a little fatigued, get some rest.   Go out, run a few miles, hydrate properly, don't forget to warm-up and stretch, then, you know, early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and able to see the harm the Rodents, the RINOs and the Never Trumping Principled Conservative (TM) people are doing to my country.

Online corbe

« Reply #158 on: June 20, 2021, 02:52:10 am »
   @Sled Dog I have all the patience in the world, but YOU, my Friend are wearing thin.  It is not my exercise routine that you should be concerned about.

Signed:
    Your Loving   'Never'
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

BassWrangler

« Reply #159 on: June 20, 2021, 02:57:24 am »
You should pay more attention to the words they are putting into my posts, pal.

All I know is that someone waiting for a "perfect" audit is playing defense for the Rodents, whether they can figure that out or not.

Examine the post where I described how the Rodents run their "recount" process.

Try answering that post instead of playing chekist games. 

And, as a word of advice, if you're feeling a little fatigued, get some rest.   Go out, run a few miles, hydrate properly, don't forget to warm-up and stretch, then, you know, early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and able to see the harm the Rodents, the RINOs and the Never Trumping Principled Conservative (TM) people are doing to my country.

@Sled Dog - corbe and HoustonSam are two of the nicest, most rational people here. Let's please keep the conversation friendly and not impugn other forum member's motives, intelligence, or integrity.

Offline MOD7

• don't always see the Light but I feel the heat
« Reply #160 on: June 20, 2021, 03:00:42 am »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #161 on: June 20, 2021, 03:07:54 am »
Yeah.

Sure.

Whatever.

Cheaters gonna cheat.   It's what Rodents and RINOs and Never Trumper Principled Conservative (TM) Chrysophobes all want, anything it takes to stop the Americans from regaining control of their country.

Since the Rodents and the RINOs and the Never Trumping Principled Conservative (TM) terrorists are going to lie anyway, there's no point in attempting to the impossible and achieving "perfection", since it's not only impossible, it's friggin' pointless.  Remember, the Rodents and RINOs and Never Trumping Principled Conservative (TM) a-holes are ALWAYS going to lie.

Don't do the Rodents and RINOs and the Never Trumping Principled Conservative (TM) a-holes any favors.  Stop making the perfect the enemy of the good enough.

If you set out to borrow trouble, you will always get the loan.   

Oh, and why are you trying to help the Rodents and RINOs and Never Trumping Principled Conservative (TM) a-holes?
That did it, troll. Where do you get that from ANY of the 37,000+ posts I have made?

Quit with the strawmen, quit LYING about posters here, or take a hike.

I'd take a principled Conservative over someone who tosses about baseless bullshit, any day of the week.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #162 on: June 20, 2021, 03:17:44 am »
 888mouth

I've already been warned.  I don't know who this Mod7 is but I'll take her/his advice and go to to bed with my GF, against Dr.'s orders.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #163 on: June 20, 2021, 03:46:44 am »
@Sled Dog - corbe and HoustonSam are two of the nicest, most rational people here. Let's please keep the conversation friendly and not impugn other forum member's motives, intelligence, or integrity.

If @HoustonSam was trying to be nice, he would apologize for claiming I said things I clearly have absolutely not said.

If @corbe was trying to be nice, he would butt out until he carefully read the significant posts.

Neither has done what nice and rational people would take the effort to do.

I'm still waiting for direction to the posts I'm alleged to have made affirming that Trump could be "re-instated".   Not only have I never ever said any such thing, I pointed out the obvious fact that there is nothing in the Constitution that would even permit that, even if the Senile Meat Puppet was removed from office.

So they're playing some kind of BS tag-team strawman argument to bolster their own insecurities, and trying to do so on the wrong man.

You have your discussion with them.  They are the ones in the wrong.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #164 on: June 20, 2021, 04:03:44 am »
If @HoustonSam was trying to be nice, he would apologize for claiming I said things I clearly have absolutely not said.

I'm not trying to be nice.

Exactly what words have I put in your mouth @Sled Dog and where?  I want a specific reference to a specific post.
James 1:20

BassWrangler

« Reply #165 on: June 20, 2021, 04:04:10 am »

If @corbe was trying to be nice, he would butt out until he carefully read the significant posts.

Neither has done what nice and rational people would take the effort to do.

I'm still waiting for direction to the posts I'm alleged to have made affirming that Trump could be "re-instated".   Not only have I never ever said any such thing, I pointed out the obvious fact that there is nothing in the Constitution that would even permit that, even if the Senile Meat Puppet was removed from office.

So they're playing some kind of BS tag-team strawman argument to bolster their own insecurities, and trying to do so on the wrong man.

You have your discussion with them.  They are the ones in the wrong.

Ok, well it sounds like most everyone, including you, is in agreement that there's no constitutional avenue for Trump to be reinstated. Since we've settled that, let's take a deep breath and move on to other topics.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #166 on: June 20, 2021, 12:40:34 pm »
Ok, well it sounds like most everyone, including you, is in agreement that there's no constitutional avenue for Trump to be reinstated. Since we've settled that, let's take a deep breath and move on to other topics.

Good point!  Since this thread has drifted so far away from the Original Topic, it's hopeless so I'm locking it.  Let's all go find somewhere else to play.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: