Author Topic: What Happens if the Election Audits Go Trump's Way?  (Read 11786 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: What Happens if the Election Audits Go Trump's Way?
« Reply #125 on: June 16, 2021, 10:57:36 pm »
Before you gibber about me being wrong, kindly point me to the paragraph, article, or clause of the US Constitution that will undo the election in the event fraud is proven.
There is no clause.

But the Constitution was written by representatives of states to represent their constituents the people, and the states and people of course can undo any election if they so desire, with the right amount of support.

One has to understand the Constitution is never the last resort.  The people who made it are.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #126 on: June 16, 2021, 10:59:42 pm »

uh...what? 

Are you saying that the honest results of the audit, proving the electors of AZ were as fraudulent as Obama's birth certificate, will be used by the Americans to ummm...demand Trump's re-instatement?

We both agree there's no mechanism for that. 

What an honest expose of the elections will do is inform people of what they already know, that the election was rigged, and that they need to get their asses out and vote for not-Rodents and hopefully not-RINOs on every election for the rest of their lives, starting in 2021.

If the election was lost to fraud, as so many of us are certain, a significant part of that fraud was in the counting and tabulation of ballots, (not just the generation thereof).  While I have little doubt that old fashioned ballot box stuffing through mail-in ballots, harvesting, and drop box setups was done, that alone was just not enough.

What bleep good is getting out and voting going to do, we have already seen the mechanism by which that is overturned: stop the count, change the algorithm, and start up again--only NEXT time it will be done seamlessly, without having to adjust the numbers as a surprise, and done on the fly.  They were surprised by the record number of votes for Trump, well beyond what they had anticipated (it was a new record for an incumbent POTUS), so they called a time out to adjust the algorithm.

Next time, they'll be ready.

The only way to stop this is to stop their methodology in its tracks. Do not use those machines, or anything connected to the internet to count or tabulate votes, even remotely and chain of custody on everything.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #127 on: June 16, 2021, 11:05:31 pm »
Quote from: Sled Dog
But nice try in covering up the steal, but, still a fail.

Before you gibber about me being wrong, kindly point me to the paragraph, article, or clause of the US Constitution that will undo the election in the event fraud is proven.

Also please point out the specific statement made by @Smokin Joe that advocates covering anything up.  Why do you make a habit of intentionally mischaracterizing people's positions and statements @Sled Dog?.
James 1:20

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #128 on: June 16, 2021, 11:06:41 pm »
Also please point out the specific statement made by @Smokin Joe that advocates covering anything up.  Why do you make a habit of intentionally mischaracterizing people's positions and statements @Sled Dog?.
Straw men are easier to attack than real people.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #129 on: June 16, 2021, 11:15:56 pm »

That's where the 'ignore' feature comes in handy.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #130 on: June 16, 2021, 11:21:43 pm »
That's where the 'ignore' feature comes in handy.

Yep, and I use it.  But I still see that ignored person quoted by others, and sometimes the dishonest trolling bullshit I see really needs a response.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 11:23:11 pm by HoustonSam »

BassWrangler

« Reply #131 on: June 16, 2021, 11:21:45 pm »
Why do you make a habit of intentionally mischaracterizing people's positions and statements @Sled Dog?.

I have a theory.

« Reply #132 on: June 17, 2021, 12:08:53 am »
If the election was lost to fraud, as so many of us are certain, a significant part of that fraud was in the counting and tabulation of ballots, (not just the generation thereof).  While I have little doubt that old fashioned ballot box stuffing through mail-in ballots, harvesting, and drop box setups was done, that alone was just not enough.

What bleep good is getting out and voting going to do, we have already seen the mechanism by which that is overturned: stop the count, change the algorithm, and start up again--only NEXT time it will be done seamlessly, without having to adjust the numbers as a surprise, and done on the fly.  They were surprised by the record number of votes for Trump, well beyond what they had anticipated (it was a new record for an incumbent POTUS), so they called a time out to adjust the algorithm.

Next time, they'll be ready.

The only way to stop this is to stop their methodology in its tracks. Do not use those machines, or anything connected to the internet to count or tabulate votes, even remotely and chain of custody on everything.
No, that is not the only way.

Use the audits to prove fraud occurred and incarcerate the people who executed the fraud to the fullest extent of the law.  Dozens or hundreds of people arrested under threat of prosecution should with some coercion reveal the higher ups who organized the fraud operation, not just the little people.

Until people are sent to prison, fraud will continue for sure.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 12:41:28 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #133 on: June 17, 2021, 12:49:19 am »

Use the audits to prove fraud occurred and incarcerate the people who executed the fraud to the fullest extent of the law.  Dozens or hundreds of people arrested under threat of prosecution should with some coercion reveal the higher ups who organized the fraud operation, not just the little people.

Fraud will continue, either way, but I'd love to see prosecutions.

However, the States in question haven't generally been overly enthusiastic about investigation, much less holding people to account.

Removing the means will at least make the fraud more difficult. Voter ID, in person voting, no more denial of meaningful supervision by election judges, etc. And sticking to the rules made by the legislature (Put some teeth in the law!)
It isn't over, and there is ever cause for hope.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #134 on: June 17, 2021, 01:03:27 am »
Yep, and I use it.  But I still see that ignored person quoted by others, and sometimes the dishonest trolling bullshit I see really needs a response.

For me, I try to refrain from responding as it only encourages their trolling and I don't want to deal with the aggravation.    :shrug:                                           
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #135 on: June 17, 2021, 04:33:29 am »
Audits go Trump's way,

N   O   T   H   I   N   G

will happen. 

Who will unseat Biden/Harris?

The Democrat controlled House  -  NO!

The Democrat controlled Senate  -  NO!

The corrupt SCOTUS  -  HELL NO!!!!

The corrupt media  -  NO WAY!!!!

There is no official action the government can take to instate Trump into his proper place.   Even if the Rodents would be willing to impeach their own meat puppet, that just means Kamel's Butt would move in, and if they impeached the both, that would mean Nancy would be Prez.   There's no mechanism for this.

And the media COULD make an awful lot of noise about the stolen election.   My huskies will stop chasing cats before that happens.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #136 on: June 17, 2021, 04:36:15 am »

Actually, I speakum prefectly plane Engrish.

And you really need to learn how to read, since NOT ONCE have I EVER said there's any Constitutional way of removing the Meat Puppet.

And the fraud HAS been proven.   Article I, Section 9 has been violated and the process approved by the state legislatures to select the electors was violated.   

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #137 on: June 17, 2021, 04:38:55 am »
It can do a lot more than that.

It can put criminals in jail.

52 U.S. Code § 20511 - Criminal penalties
U.S. Code

A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office—
(1)knowingly and willfully intimidates, threatens, or coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for—
(A)registering to vote, or voting, or attempting to register or vote;
(B)urging or aiding any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or
(C)exercising any right under this chapter; or
(2)knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by—
(A)the procurement or submission of voter registration applications that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held; or
(B)the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held,

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/52/20511

You know, I really appreciate your faith in the legal system of the United States.

Really, I do.   

But I believe we can both agree that nobody is going to prison over this unless we succeed in draining the swamp.   

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #138 on: June 17, 2021, 04:47:33 am »

That can't happen.

I don't mean the law doesn't permit it, but the organs of the State are under the control of the enemies of the people, and they are the ones that stole the election.   So none of the guilty parties are going to the Gray Bar Hilton.

The only thing these audits are useful for, since all the normal people already KNOW the election was stolen, is to provide evidence for the gullible fools who don't want to believe because they have Principles (TM) or something equally stupid, like chrysophobia.

So first, get the audit evidence to back up the common knowledge, and then use it to chip away at the Fools.   And by chip away I mean with a little rock collector's hammer since the major media are willing accomplices in the Big Lie and will be doing everything they can to keep the stupid people who are unwilling to accept AND ADMIT that the election was stolen from changing their tiny little minds.

What CAN be done with the extra proof the audits will provide is to empower a movement to deny the Rodents the tools of their fraud.   When the Lesser Gullibles accept that Orange Man wasn't Bad, they'll want more secure elections and start listening to their betters about what's needed to be done for more secure elections.   

But that's only after the Lesser Gullibles stop making Gulled Excuses for the Rodents and their Big Lie.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 04:54:05 am by Sled Dog »

« Reply #139 on: June 17, 2021, 02:04:41 pm »
That can't happen.

I don't mean the law doesn't permit it, but the organs of the State are under the control of the enemies of the people, and they are the ones that stole the election.   So none of the guilty parties are going to the Gray Bar Hilton.

The only thing these audits are useful for, since all the normal people already KNOW the election was stolen, is to provide evidence for the gullible fools who don't want to believe because they have Principles (TM) or something equally stupid, like chrysophobia.

So first, get the audit evidence to back up the common knowledge, and then use it to chip away at the Fools.   And by chip away I mean with a little rock collector's hammer since the major media are willing accomplices in the Big Lie and will be doing everything they can to keep the stupid people who are unwilling to accept AND ADMIT that the election was stolen from changing their tiny little minds.

What CAN be done with the extra proof the audits will provide is to empower a movement to deny the Rodents the tools of their fraud.   When the Lesser Gullibles accept that Orange Man wasn't Bad, they'll want more secure elections and start listening to their betters about what's needed to be done for more secure elections.   

But that's only after the Lesser Gullibles stop making Gulled Excuses for the Rodents and their Big Lie.
Maybe where you live, but here in Texas those fraudsters are being pursued vigorously by our AG, especially for mail in ballot fraud.  In fact, the number of current prosecutions equals the total number since 2005.

Texas election fraud prosecutions at "all-time high"
DATED: APRIL 9, 2021 BY STAFF

The number of active election fraud cases in Texas is at an "all-time high." That's according to Jonathan White, Chief of the election fraud division at the Texas Attorney General's office, quoted in The Texan.

White was giving his perspective in front of a Texas House Elections Committee while legislators consider a new law to strengthen penalties for voter fraud, add protections for poll watchers, and give more priority to election fraud claims in Texas courts.

White testified that the current number of active prosecutions for voter fraud (510) is about the same as the total number of prosecutions since 2005 (534), according to The Texan.

Eighty percent (80%) of the pending election fraud cases reportedly involve alleged mail ballot fraud.

Supporters of the proposed Texas election reform bill say reform is necessary to restore integrity and confidence in the outcome of local and national elections, says The Texan.

Opponents of the bill contended that the new criminal statutes and penalties would deter election volunteers, and that the proposal is conducive to racial discrimination.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/04/texas-election-fraud-prosecutions-at-all-time-high/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #140 on: June 17, 2021, 02:21:34 pm »
Maybe where you live, but here in Texas those fraudsters are being pursued vigorously by our AG, especially for mail in ballot fraud.  In fact, the number of current prosecutions equals the total number since 2005.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/Smileys/default/thumbs-up01b.png
 https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/Smileys/default/thumbs-up01b.png
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/Smileys/default/thumbs-up01b.png  TEXAS!

BTW,can anyone explain to me why all I get is the link when I drop and drag it to the posting section,instead of the actual "Thumbs up"image?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 02:22:34 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #141 on: June 17, 2021, 04:59:07 pm »

The number of active election fraud cases in Texas is at an "all-time high." That's according to Jonathan White, Chief of the election fraud division at the Texas Attorney General's office, quoted in The Texan.

White was giving his perspective in front of a Texas House Elections Committee while legislators consider a new law to strengthen penalties for voter fraud, add protections for poll watchers, and give more priority to election fraud claims in Texas courts.

White testified that the current number of active prosecutions for voter fraud (510) is about the same as the total number of prosecutions since 2005 (534), according to The Texan.

Eighty percent (80%) of the pending election fraud cases reportedly involve alleged mail ballot fraud.

Supporters of the proposed Texas election reform bill say reform is necessary to restore integrity and confidence in the outcome of local and national elections, says The Texan.

Opponents of the bill contended that the new criminal statutes and penalties would deter election volunteers, and that the proposal is conducive to racial discrimination.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/04/texas-election-fraud-prosecutions-at-all-time-high/

I live in a truly red state.  And by red state I mean I don't like using the propaganda colors assigned by the fascist media to paint the American states as "reds" and their communist states as "not-Reds", something they've been doing since color TV made the electoral map on Election Nights easy to see.

California is one of the reddest states around, along with Oregone (it's really gone) and Washington.   They've been stealing elections with impunity for at least the three decades I've lived here with NEVER a prosecution.   Does Maxine Water REALLY get 75% of the vote every year?   Of course not.   When Jane Harmon "won" to a challenger by 400 votes, were thousands of those ballots actually cast by illegal aliens and zombies?   Of course there were.  When B1 Bob Dornan "lost" his Orange County congressional seat to a Mexican, was that an honest election?   No, of course not. 

So, I'm happy for Texas, it's good to see someone fighting the fight that needs to be won, but what I was meaning to imply was that nothing was going to happen at the federal level.

Given the level of election fraud happening in key states across the country, the Department of Justice, if it cared for the law, would have launched a task force to investigate and prosecute.   What do we get, instead?   We get a commission appointed by President Trump claiming that they can't find any fraud, and we get RINOs like Sessions and Barr totally ignoring the very real problem.

That's what I meant.

« Reply #142 on: June 17, 2021, 05:48:32 pm »
I live in a truly red state.  And by red state I mean I don't like using the propaganda colors assigned by the fascist media to paint the American states as "reds" and their communist states as "not-Reds", something they've been doing since color TV made the electoral map on Election Nights easy to see.

California is one of the reddest states around, along with Oregone (it's really gone) and Washington.   They've been stealing elections with impunity for at least the three decades I've lived here with NEVER a prosecution.   Does Maxine Water REALLY get 75% of the vote every year?   Of course not.   When Jane Harmon "won" to a challenger by 400 votes, were thousands of those ballots actually cast by illegal aliens and zombies?   Of course there were.  When B1 Bob Dornan "lost" his Orange County congressional seat to a Mexican, was that an honest election?   No, of course not. 

So, I'm happy for Texas, it's good to see someone fighting the fight that needs to be won, but what I was meaning to imply was that nothing was going to happen at the federal level.

Given the level of election fraud happening in key states across the country, the Department of Justice, if it cared for the law, would have launched a task force to investigate and prosecute.   What do we get, instead?   We get a commission appointed by President Trump claiming that they can't find any fraud, and we get RINOs like Sessions and Barr totally ignoring the very real problem.

That's what I meant.
Got it.

States are the bulwark to prevent election fraud, not the feds.

Barr and the Supreme Court proved that last year when they turned their backs on election fraud questions.

Guess your red state will always remain a red state until citizens march on the state capitol.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2021, 05:40:49 am »
Actually, I speakum prefectly plane Engrish.

And you really need to learn how to read, since NOT ONCE have I EVER said there's any Constitutional way of removing the Meat Puppet.

And the fraud HAS been proven.   Article I, Section 9 has been violated and the process approved by the state legislatures to select the electors was violated.   
I have been thoroughly satisfied that there was massive fraud from election night onwards. It should never have been close. Trump got 81.9% of the vote in my county. No way non compos mentis took that vote legally overall, not even with cackles in the wings. Period.

That the Constitution was violated in the crafting of election rules by non-legislative actors is sufficient for me to believe that the votes in those jurisdictions should be void. That's just the tip of the iceberg, though, and there is a lot more that needs to be excavated and investigated:
Ballot  (drop) box stuffing.
Vote buying
Chain of custody
Actual ballots
Software
Hardware
Serious oversight issues.
Possibility of foreign and domestic intervention via internet.
Algorithms and vote shifts.
Ballots counted multiple times..
The dead vote.
Instances of more votes than voters eligible in a precinct, district, or county
people denied voting because they "had already voted"
"system updates" before and during the vote count (algorithm changes)
Just about every methodology heretofore known was utilized to some degree, and a few novel ideas as well.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2021, 03:58:30 pm »
Now they say in August.  https://www.theepochtimes.com/maricopa-county-audit-report-expected-in-august_3864225.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=CFP

Am getting concerned there will be some hanky-panky behind the scenes.

@roamer_1

Dunno. it's a couple more weeks. Math is hard.  happy77

All we can do is wait and see.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Offline skeeter

« Reply #146 on: June 19, 2021, 04:03:47 pm »
Now they say in August.  https://www.theepochtimes.com/maricopa-county-audit-report-expected-in-august_3864225.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=CFP

Am getting concerned there will be some hanky-panky behind the scenes.

@roamer_1
Beginning to sound like the Durham Report.

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2021, 04:15:42 pm »
Beginning to sound like the Durham Report.

Agreed, but OTOH if I were running the AZ audit I would want to take the time necessary to get it right, all t's crossed and i's dotted, before I released the results.  The last thing we need is a sloppy report of sloppy work.  Anything that can be characterized as an error will be used to impugn the audit and to pressure other states to cancel any thoughts of their own audits.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #148 on: June 19, 2021, 04:30:44 pm »
Agreed, but OTOH if I were running the AZ audit I would want to take the time necessary to get it right, all t's crossed and i's dotted, before I released the results.  The last thing we need is a sloppy report of sloppy work.  Anything that can be characterized as an error will be used to impugn the audit and to pressure other states to cancel any thoughts of their own audits.

That's right, and if that is the case, a couple more weeks ain't no never mind.
HOWEVER, if it fizzles into nothingness, like all the rest, well chalk it up to that much more for the waggin tongues.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #149 on: June 19, 2021, 04:33:59 pm »

Cyber Note:  This post contained so many personal attacks that I just cleared it all out.  Easier than just banning the Member outright, this time.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 05:18:06 pm by Cyber Liberty »