Author Topic: What Happens if the Election Audits Go Trump's Way?  (Read 11785 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What Happens if the Election Audits Go Trump's Way?
« on: June 13, 2021, 01:38:20 pm »
June 13, 2021
What Happens if the Election Audits Go Trump's Way?
By Andrew W. Coy

What will the military, the Supreme Court, and the people eventually do?  How will the military, the Supreme Court, and the masses react to the outcome?  How will the military move, how will the Supreme Court rule, and eventually do the masses rise up and take to the streets...if it becomes clear that the presidential election of 2020 was compromised, was stolen, or at the very  least had way too many abnormalities and illegalities and thus the wrong person is possibly sitting in the White House?  What happens if it becomes clear that President Trump was re-elected and the Progressives actually stole the election?  What happens if we find out that the election was manipulated?  What happens if?

We might find out these answers in the coming months.  Maybe.  What about the forensic audits of the popular votes in the contested key states?

Before the actual election in November, President Trump predicted cheating as you've never seen before.  President Trump said there would be voter fraud like never before in U.S. history.  Many people throughout the White House believed and were certain that something felonious was about to happen.  At 10:30 on Election Night, President Trump was up by good margins in the key states.  Then the key states shut down the election tabulations of votes "for the night."  (By the way, the stopping of counting votes for the night had never happened before in presidential history.)  And then when we woke up in the morning, after the tallying of votes was supposedly shut down "for the night," Joe Biden had pulled ahead, stayed ahead, and assumed the White House.  As of this writing, Biden has 306 Electoral College votes, and President Trump has 232 votes.  Two hundred seventy votes is the magic number to win the presidency.

But what about the forensic audits in the key contested states?  Starting with Arizona, then Georgia, then Pennsylvania, then...

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/06/what_happens_if_the_election_audits_go_trumps_way.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: What Happens if the Election Audits Go Trump's Way?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2021, 02:03:32 pm »
It's already perfectly clear the election was stolen.

The Supreme Court has already decided to ignore it, and besides that, there's nothing the courts can do about it now.

The sheeple will continue to chew their cud and sacrifice their lambs for slaughter.

The media will cover it up and help to steal the next election.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2021, 02:22:19 pm »
Nothing will happen wrt the sitting president.
In the end, we elect by way of electors certified by the states. That certification happened. The electors voted.
Done deal.

There may be some criminal charges... No doubt precinct level workers or leaders will be the bagholders No one of rank will suffer, at least until the next election where they will be vulnerable to the will of the people.

BUT, in the revelation, we can hope for illegitimacy plaguing the current administration, stifling popular appeal. And it could grow to the point of unrest, and the current administration having to step down (which is not a good thing... Pelousy for pres, anyone?)

We can hope for state legislatures pushing hard for serious election reforms.

But it will not take the Liberals out of power on the left.
And it will not take the Moderates out of power on the right.

So while reforms would be desirable, the power conduits will remain untouched.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 02:23:33 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2021, 03:38:31 pm »
In the end, we elect by way of electors certified by the states. That certification happened. The electors voted.
Done deal.

There may be some criminal charges... No doubt precinct level workers or leaders will be the bagholders No one of rank will suffer, at least until the next election where they will be vulnerable to the will of the people.

BUT, in the revelation, we can hope for illegitimacy plaguing the current administration, stifling popular appeal. And it could grow to the point of unrest, and the current administration having to step down (which is not a good thing... Pelousy for pres, anyone?)

What he said.  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 03:42:26 pm by massadvj »

BassWrangler

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2021, 03:51:58 pm »
Done deal.

I also think @roamer_1 's prediction is correct. I would add that it will fuel the belief, on the right, that the current president is illegitimate. And to a lesser extent, fuel resistance to his policies, similar to what we saw with Trump (those less due to the fact that conservatives are by nature law obeyers).

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2021, 06:43:50 pm »
Done deal.

Nope.

The electors were fraudulent from those states that did not obey their laws regarding elections.

Every time you repeat that lie, I'm going to correct it.  EVERY TIME.

The Big Lie you promote MUST be challenged to defend the Republic.   I took an oath,  a long time ago, to defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign AND domestic.

So I will stand against your lie as all Americans should.

As for what happens WHEN the audits show massive vote fraud?

Nothing happens except we're going to see the biggest damn lump under the media's rug that we've ever seen before, bigger even that the Clinton rape stories and Hillary's e-mails.  Bigger, even, that Joe's senility.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 06:47:04 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2021, 06:53:22 pm »
Nope.

The electors were fraudulent from those states that did not obey their laws regarding elections.

Every time you repeat that lie, I'm going to correct it.  EVERY TIME.

The Big Lie you promote MUST be challenged to defend the Republic.   I took an oath,  a long time ago, to defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign AND domestic.

So I will stand against your lie as all Americans should.

I believe the elections were fraudulent, so you can bitch till the cows come home.
Doesn't matter. Nothing is going to change the outcome.

The states certified. The electors voted. Done deal.

You will NOT overturn the election. Don't care if ALL the audits say so.
You cannot 'decertify' the state certification.
You will not depose Biteme.
Tumpy will not ascend victorious.

You will get criminal prosecutions at best.
You will hopefully get state legislatures shooting for hard core election reforms.
But that is all you will get.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2021, 07:45:14 pm »
I believe the elections were fraudulent, so you can bitch till the cows come home.
Doesn't matter. Nothing is going to change the outcome.

The states certified. The electors voted. Done deal.

You will NOT overturn the election. Don't care if ALL the audits say so.
You cannot 'decertify' the state certification.
You will not depose Biteme.
Tumpy will not ascend victorious.

You will get criminal prosecutions at best.
You will hopefully get state legislatures shooting for hard core election reforms.
But that is all you will get.

@roamer_1 has it right.  There is no provision in the Constitution to call "mulligans" on an election; the EVs were certified and that's the end of it.  There are mechanisms for Biden to be removed from office, but there is no mechanism to put Trump back in and that will not happen.

However we might get more than local criminal prosecutions and state level reforms.  If it becomes clear that Trump won a fair count the Biden admin will be crippled and the D agenda will suffer, and I believe the mass of people would become more demanding of transparent, auditable election results.
James 1:20

Online roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2021, 07:54:37 pm »
@roamer_1 has it right.  There is no provision in the Constitution to call "mulligans" on an election; the EVs were certified and that's the end of it.  There are mechanisms for Biden to be removed from office, but there is no mechanism to put Trump back in and that will not happen.

That's right @HoustonSam ... Any findings will be shunted into criminal prosecutions. It does not change the outcome, but can only prosecute people breaking election law. All of it - All - are a criminal matter now.

However we might get more than local criminal prosecutions and state level reforms.  If it becomes clear that Trump won a fair count the Biden admin will be crippled and the D agenda will suffer, and I believe the mass of people would become more demanding of transparent, auditable election results.

That's likely right. At least hopefully. However, dems will force their agenda anyway. I think the general public tone will not matter until the mid term elections, where Democrat leadership will start back-peddling for votes. But predictably, if the election is proven fraudulent, and supposing that it drives states to tighten election law, those midterms will be the Republicans' to lose.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2021, 07:56:16 pm »

When FALSE electors are "certified", those electors are still false electors.

It's really complicated, but when a turd falls in the punch bowl, it doesn't matter if the Democrats then call it Kool-Aid and demand everyone drink.   There's still turd soup in the punch bowl.

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2021, 08:06:25 pm »
That's right @HoustonSam ... Any findings will be shunted into criminal prosecutions. It does not change the outcome, but can only prosecute people breaking election law. All of it - All - are a criminal matter now.

That's likely right. At least hopefully. However, dems will force their agenda anyway. I think the general public tone will not matter until the mid term elections, where Democrat leadership will start back-peddling for votes. But predictably, if the election is proven fraudulent, and supposing that it drives states to tighten election law, those midterms will be the Republicans' to lose.

I expect the media would continue their gaslighting campaign, and the Ds would again ramp up a cry to eliminate the Electoral College based on some distorted "reasoning" that the direct popular election of the POTUS would eliminate opportunities for state-level certification complications.  But overall a demonstration that Biden was put into office fraudulently would work massively to the Rs political advantage even while leaving Biden in office.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2021, 08:14:40 pm »
I expect the media would continue their gaslighting campaign, and the Ds would again ramp up a cry to eliminate the Electoral College based on some distorted "reasoning" that the direct popular election of the POTUS would eliminate opportunities for state-level certification complications.  But overall a demonstration that Biden was put into office fraudulently would work massively to the Rs political advantage even while leaving Biden in office.

Yep. Likely just so...

If there is evidence to  prove interstate collusion... That might be another ballgame. I don't know how that would go - but interstate would make it a federal matter, and might open it to the scrutiny of SCOTUS...

But I don't see the 'kraken' coming back to life, and that was the only interstate angle IMO... Otherwise it is five disparate and separate states and it is an internal matter to each of them.

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2021, 08:23:21 pm »
If there is evidence to  prove interstate collusion... That might be another ballgame. I don't know how that would go - but interstate would make it a federal matter, and might open it to the scrutiny of SCOTUS...

While that is what *should* happen if interstate collusion is demonstrated, the Merrick-Garland-led DOJ made clear which side it's on last week with the threat of intervening in the AZ audit.  Even interstate collusion will not reach the Federal Courts in a D administration because a D DOJ simply won't pursue the matter.

Whatever is revealed will have to "prime the pump" of popular demand for reform, and lead to a corresponding R tidal wave, for serious accountability and serious reform to happen.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2021, 08:26:20 pm »
While that is what *should* happen if interstate collusion is demonstrated, the Merrick-Garland-led DOJ made clear which side it's on last week with the threat of intervening in the AZ audit.  Even interstate collusion will not reach the Federal Courts in a D administration because a D DOJ simply won't pursue the matter.

Whatever is revealed will have to "prime the pump" of popular demand for reform, and lead to a corresponding R tidal wave, for serious accountability and serious reform to happen.

That's probably true....  But the whole thing is academic until proof arises that interstate collusion exists.  :shrug:

Online libertybele

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2021, 08:30:46 pm »
That's probably true....  But the whole thing is academic until proof arises that interstate collusion exists.  :shrug:

IMHO the longer these audits go on, the longer they have time to bury any evidence.  Nothing will become of any of this.  Unfortunate yes.  Hopefully the RNC/GOP is wiser (doubtful).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2021, 08:37:27 pm »
When FALSE electors are "certified", those electors are still false electors.

It's really complicated, but when a turd falls in the punch bowl, it doesn't matter if the Democrats then call it Kool-Aid and demand everyone drink.   There's still turd soup in the punch bowl.

No matter how much you swear and attack Briefers, it does not change the fact that @HoustonSam and @roamer_1 are correct: There is no remedy for the fraudulent election in the US Constitution.

Now stop calling Briefers stupid, that really puts the wild hair up my butt.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2021, 08:47:27 pm »

You mean like if a pallet of ballots were shipped from NY to PA in the back of a semi-trailer and got stolen from the driver?  Like that?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 08:59:56 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2021, 08:55:29 pm »
You mean like if a pallet ballots were shipped from NY to PA in the back of a semi-trailer and got stolen from the driver?  Like that?

No, not like that. That would be portrayed as a local crime... The 'got stolen' part precludes collusion. Even if they nailed down the fact that the stolen ballots were used fraudulently, that they were stolen assumes the property owners did not want their property stolen.

Gotta do better than that.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2021, 09:00:06 pm »
No, not like that. That would be portrayed as a local crime... The 'got stolen' part precludes collusion. Even if they nailed down the fact that the stolen ballots were used fraudulently, that they were stolen assumes the property owners did not want their property stolen.

Gotta do better than that.

Yeah, there's no crime in shipping ballots filled out in one state for counting in another for that other state's electoral college scam.   

Seriously, someone didn't want their property...fraudulent ballots in violation of state and federal election laws, but there's no felony associated with the intent shown by both filling out the Biden ballots and then shipping them across state lines for the purpose of creating fraudulent electors?

And the word is "conspiracy", which is a felony, not "collusion" which is not anything in the law books.

And it's a conspiracy because there's a shipper making the fraudulent Biden ballots and a receiver expecting to pull them out in a suitcase when the windows are covered over with paper at the receiving end.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 09:02:17 pm by Sled Dog »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2021, 09:05:44 pm »
IMHO the longer these audits go on, the longer they have time to bury any evidence.  Nothing will become of any of this.  Unfortunate yes.  Hopefully the RNC/GOP is wiser (doubtful).

Nah... Well, yeah, but nah. This is not a simple recount. This is a full on forensic audit. That's a nother thing, and surely takes time, even without Dems obstructing them.

AND, I await the results of the AZ with worms in my lips (baited bated breath - A little ice fishing humor for you there)... If that shows enormous fraud, especially a concerted, deliberate, repeated fraud across counties/precincts - the SAME fraud all over and not incidental fraud of various kinds - well that would put the blood in the water.

I hope for something like that, but I refuse to get all pumped up for it... So far, all these grand occasions have piddled into nothing.

And that brings another point. If AZ only winds up showing incidental fraud, especially with all the pimping in the right facing press, If this one piddles away to nothing, well that will likely put a cap on the rest, and it will all go away. I think AZ will be definitive, one way or the other.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2021, 09:06:17 pm »
No matter how much you swear and attack Briefers, it does not change the fact that @HoustonSam and @roamer_1 are correct: There is no remedy for the fraudulent election in the US Constitution.

Now stop calling Briefers stupid, that really puts the wild hair up my butt.

I don't see the word stupid in the referred post.   

Please point it out.

I don't see any swear words in there, either.

Some people are truly bothered by the fact that the most critical election in US history since Abraham Lincoln was stolen, in front of our very eyes, to install a senile meat puppet, disenfranchising ALL Americans.

And some people get excited, not at the fact of the theft, but at the persistence of some to reject the lie that it was not stolen.

You might also want to point to the place where I said there was a remedy to the Stolen Election.   

If you can do anyone of those three things, your post might have a slight chance of remotely connected to reality.

People who say there were no false electors, they're wrong.   

People who say there were no false electors  because the legislature "certified" the false electors who were falsely selected by a process the legislature did not approve of before the election, those people are also wrong.   Games are not sanctified as a win for one team after that team changes the rules in the middle of play....doesn't matter how much the referees are paid, after.

But, good try.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 09:10:46 pm by Sled Dog »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2021, 09:18:52 pm »
Yeah, there's no crime in shipping ballots filled out in one state for counting in another for that other state's electoral college scam.   

Seriously, someone didn't want their property...fraudulent ballots in violation of state and federal election laws, but there's no felony associated with the intent shown by both filling out the Biden ballots and then shipping them across state lines for the purpose of creating fraudulent electors?

And the word is "conspiracy", which is a felony, not "collusion" which is not anything in the law books.

And it's a conspiracy because there's a shipper making the fraudulent Biden ballots and a receiver expecting to pull them out in a suitcase when the windows are covered over with paper at the receiving end.

As always, you are concerned with what you think it is...
I am concerned with how you prove it.
Because it isn't anything unless you can prove it.

Online libertybele

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2021, 10:07:21 pm »
As always, you are concerned with what you think it is...
I am concerned with how you prove it.
Because it isn't anything unless you can prove it.

That's exactly what it takes; proving your side of the case and winning.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2021, 10:37:09 pm »
The Founders and authors of the Constitution neglected to put anything into the document to address the possibility of fraudulent elections.

Perhaps it just seemed unfathomable to them at the time that election fraud could occur on a widespread scale.

So... even if it can be "proven" that the election was stolen, and that an "underground election apparatus" to control elections was in fact constructed in 2020 (and might still be extant today), there's nothing that can be done about it. Other than to pursue charges against those who ran the apparatus at the local levels, and to try to take action that they won't be able to do more of the same next time around.

At some point it may fall to "the people" to handle matters and dismantle such apparati themselves.
Think, "Battle of Athens" scenarios...

Offline skeeter

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2021, 11:15:44 pm »
Nothing will happen.

Not because there was anything at all legit about the election, because nothing was.

Nothing will happen because those who should do something lack the courage.