General Category > World News

G7 leaders call for investigation into coronavirus origins

(1/1)

mystery-ak:
G7 leaders call for investigation into coronavirus origins
By Brett Samuels - 06/13/21 09:22 AM EDT

Group of Seven (G-7) leaders on Sunday called for a renewed, "transparent" investigation into the origins of the coronavirus and pledged to give 1 billion vaccine doses to countries in need as their weekend of meetings in the United Kingdom came to an end.

President Biden joined the leaders of the U.K., Italy, Germany, Canada, Japan and France in signing a joint communique that addressed the group's commitments on the pandemic, climate change, ransomware and corruption.

The leaders called for a "timely, transparent, expert-led, and science-based [World Health Organization]-convened Phase 2 COVID-19 Origins study including, as recommended by the experts’ report, in China."

Focus on the virus' origins has become a point of interest in the United States as lawmakers and some public health experts have started to seriously entertain the possibility the virus originated in a lab in Wuhan, China. But Republicans in particular have criticized any WHO involvement, arguing the organization is unable to fully and fairly investigate China, especially when Beijing has refused to cooperate.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/international/558184-g7-leaders-call-for-investigation-into-coronavirus-origins-pledge-1

PeteS in CA:
And China laughed. How do you say, "Come and take it," i.e. the evidence, in Mandarin?

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: PeteS in CA on June 14, 2021, 01:57:25 pm ---And China laughed. How do you say, "Come and take it," i.e. the evidence, in Mandarin?

--- End quote ---

My Mandarin to English translator read it as... "The Beef and Broccoli has no MSG"  Or was it "All your base are belong to us?" 

Sled Dog:
The G7 wants WHO to investigate the origins of the China Virus?

It came from China.

Make China pay for the damage China did.

DefiantMassRINO:
The Chi-coms can still hold the West's supply chain hostage.  The sooner we end our economic co-dependency on a Communist regime, the better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version