Author Topic: BREAKING: Reporter Who Broke Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Story Found DEAD in His Apartment  (Read 1452 times)

Online mountaineer

BREAKING: Reporter Who Broke Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Story Found DEAD in His Apartment
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published June 13, 2021 at 12:38am
The ABC journalist who broke the infamous story about the 2016 tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch has been found dead in his apartment.

The body of Christopher Sign, 45, was found in his Birmingham, Alabama apartment on Saturday morning around 8 a.m. His death is being investigated as a suicide, according to police Lt. Keith Czeskleba. ...

Sign wrote a book about breaking the tarmac story called Secret on the Tarmac.

“The plan was perfect. No cameras, no microphones, no prying eyes and plenty of security. The setting for a clandestine meeting could not have been better. Former President Bill Clinton exited Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s private plane 20-minutes after he boarded. Both thought they got away with it. Both were wrong. Amid a heated Presidential race, federal investigations involving emails and Benghazi and society looking for clarity on the future of the country, the secret tarmac meeting would only complicate things. The secret meeting would have never been revealed if it weren’t for a veteran journalist and a trusted source,” the Amazon description of his book reads.
When the tarmac story came out, it made massive waves internationally as the secret meeting took place during the election — and just days before then-FBI Director James Comey announced the bureau would not recommend charges against Hillary Clinton.  ...
Gateway Pundit

No word on whether he shot himself twice in the back of the head with a shotgun ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Christopher Sign, Birmingham TV anchor and former Alabama football player, dead in apparent suicide
Posted Jun 12, 2021
By Carol Robinson
Veteran TV newsman and former University of Alabama football player Christopher Sign died Saturday morning in an apparent suicide, according to police.

At 8:13 a.m. Saturday, the Hoover 911 center received a call of a person down at a residence on Scout Trace. Hoover police and fire personnel arrived to find the 45-year-old Sign dead.

Hoover police Lt. Keith Czeskleba said the death is being investigated as a suicide.  ...

While a reporter and morning anchor at ABC affiliate KNXV-TV in Phoenix, Sign broke the story of the June 2016 secret tarmac meeting between former President Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

Sign wrote a book about his experience called Secret on the Tarmac. ...

While at Alabama, he met his wife, Laura, an All-SEC volleyball player. The couple has three sons.
Alabama.com

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
BREAKING: Reporter Who Broke Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Story Found DEAD in His Apartment
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published June 13, 2021 at 12:38am When the tarmac story came out, it made massive waves internationally as the secret meeting took place during the election — and just days before then-FBI Director James Comey announced the bureau would not recommend charges against Hillary Clinton.  ...
Gateway Pundit

No word on whether he shot himself twice in the back of the head with a shotgun ...

...the trail of dead body's with connections to the Clinton crime family keep stacking up.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Lando Lincoln

...the trail of dead body's with connections to the Clinton crime family keep stacking up.

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mountaineer

Online Lando Lincoln

It really is incredible.  If you are in the threat orbit of the Clintons...
John Steinbeck

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It really is incredible.  If you are in the threat orbit of the Clintons...

Gibbs rule #39.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Lando Lincoln

John Steinbeck

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

Sure do.  A-G was an epic compiler of info.

Yes, she surely was! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

Indeed they do.  Once again, the Clintons will never be held accountable. Never.  I thought perhaps with Hillary losing to Trump that they would lose some of their power, but it doesn't seem so.

I'm surprised that Ghislaine Maxwell is still breathing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Maxwell cut a deal with the folks in power(not those holding her in prison) to NOT talk about them, otherwise she would have been dead her first week in prison/jail.

On another thread I had implied we as a nation had not as yet fallen to the level of the former USSR/present day Russia with their killing journalists.  I guess I have to amend that mindset.  One more person the Clinton Crime Family has dispatched early.  But hey, who is counting.  He went the route of Vince Foster, who shot himself in the back of the head, and the gun laid 12 feet away from the body if memory serves.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Reporter Who Broke Story on 2016 Clinton/Lynch Tarmac Meeting Dead at 45 of Alleged Suicide
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/14/reporter-broke-story-clinton-lynch-tarmac-meeting-dead-alleged-suicide/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GrouchoTex

Do you remember this @Lando Lincoln ?

https://web.archive.org/web/20010408073917/https://alamo-girl.com/0463.htm

I remember it as well. Amazing amount of details.
I thought about this when I heard the news over the weekend.