Author Topic: Calamity Kamala is an International Laughingstock  (Read 214 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Calamity Kamala is an International Laughingstock
« on: June 13, 2021, 12:10:21 pm »
The Post & Email by Jeff Crouere 6/12/2021

"INCONSISTENCY AND INCOMPETENCE"

Upon becoming President, Joe Biden created a disaster at the nation’s southern border. He foolishly ordered an immediate halt to the construction of our border wall. He also abandoned Trump administration policies that were clearly working. The result has been a massive increase in the number of illegal immigrants entering the United States.

This stampede of migrants has overwhelmed our resources at the border and created a true humanitarian catastrophe. To show he was taking action to deal with the problem, Biden appointed Vice President Kamala Harris to be his point person on the border crisis.

Even though he has selected crazed leftists for many of the positions in his administration, choosing Harris may have been his worst appointment. Harris is a total embarrassment who has never succeeded in any position throughout her political career.

As a presidential candidate, Harris departed the race early after a series of pathetic performances in debates. Her fundraising collapsed and she exited several months before the first presidential caucus.

Biden rescued her from political obscurity when he chose her as his running mate. As the vice-presidential candidate, she failed to capture the imagination of voters and was fairly ineffective. In her only televised debate with her Republican opponent, Vice President Mike Pence, she was terrible and lost convincingly.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/06/12/calamity-kamala-is-an-international-laughingstock/

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Calamity Kamala is an International Laughingstock
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2021, 12:53:46 pm »
I have to give her credit, she is completely unspoiled by failure.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Calamity Kamala is an International Laughingstock
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2021, 02:09:20 pm »
I have to give her credit, she is completely unspoiled by failure.

It's not like she's needed any skill to rise up.    She hasn't failed where it counts, obviously.

And it's pretty clear why the Rodents behind the scenes picked her.   DNA and only DNA.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.