Author Topic: Hamas unloads on Ilhan Omar — for comparing terror group to the US  (Read 256 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I had to double chect to see if this was a Bee story....It wasn't!

Hamas was not happy with Rep. Ilhan Omar's recent comments comparing the US and Israel to the terror group.Morry Gash/AP

Rep. Ilhan Omar is taking flak from all sides: now she’s even offended Hamas.

The terror group on Saturday condemned the Minnesota Democrat’s explosive tweet that compared the US and Israel to Hamas and the Taliban — drawing the ire of both Democrats and Republicans this week.

Omar “equated between the victim and the executioner,” Basem Naim of Hamas’ International Relations Office complained in a statement that took issue with her Monday post on Twitter.

“it is unacceptable to make such an unfair comparison, which contradicts with basic norms of justice and international law,” Naim continued in a missive first reported by the Jerusalem Post.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/12/hamas-unloads-on-ilhan-omar-for-comparing-terror-group-to-the-u-s/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Hamas unloads on Ilhan Omar — for comparing terror group to the US
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2021, 03:12:21 pm »
I actually understand their attitude on this.  Omar compared Hamas to a country they call "The Great Satan."  Of course they're pizzed at their strongest supporter in the US Congress.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: