Author Topic: 8 BOXES REMAIN – Hand Recount Nearly FINISHED – HUGE Discrepancies Expected – NO BALLOTS = NO VICTOR  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit by Jordan Conradson 6/12/2021

8 BOXES REMAIN – Hand Recount Nearly FINISHED – HUGE Discrepancies Expected – NO BALLOTS = NO VICTORY

The awe-inspiring full forensic audit of Maricopa County’s 2020 election will resume at 8 AM MST with only 8 ballot boxes remaining to count.

Only the boxes on the forklift have yet to be counted. Boxes on the sides may have discrepancies but we have not confirmed this.

They are reportedly finding severe discrepancies in the ballot totals, up to 20% of ballots missing in some cases.

If we do not find the exact number of ballots that Maricopa County elections officials certified, there are serious issues.

On Bannon’s War Room yesterday, Eric Greitens said “If they don’t have the ballots in Arizona, they don’t have the victory.”

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/8-boxes-remain-hand-recount-nearly-finished-huge-discrepancies-expected-no-ballots-no-victory/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

On Bannon’s War Room yesterday, Eric Greitens said “If they don’t have the ballots in Arizona, they don’t have the victory.”

Thanks to Governor Ducey, the Rats already have their "victory."  If there's a stalemate because they "lost" too many ballots, it will be the Republicans with the egg on their faces.  Now, if it ends up with Trump having more votes than Sloe Joe despite the missing ballots, that would be a win.

This notion of huge numbers of missing ballots is actually very bad news if we want to prove out case in the court of public opinion.  As sure as God made little green apples, the Rats will scream in unison "The Republicans tried to disenfranchise people!  We must pass S1 immediately!  Immediately!!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Thanks to Governor Ducey, the Rats already have their "victory."  If there's a stalemate because they "lost" too many ballots, it will be the Republicans with the egg on their faces.  Now, if it ends up with Trump having more votes than Sloe Joe despite the missing ballots, that would be a win.

This notion of huge numbers of missing ballots is actually very bad news if we want to prove out case in the court of public opinion.  As sure as God made little green apples, the Rats will scream in unison "The Republicans tried to disenfranchise people!  We must pass S1 immediately!  Immediately!!"
Likely those ballots are present, they just got counted more than once, but I suppose if one is tinkering with tabulation software, those 'ghost' fractional votes might not be represented in hard copy. That would be sloppy,though, because the totals would not balance.

I'm waiting to see who 'finds' the missing ballots where. (Car trunk, landfill, packing material (shredded),..?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 12:25:56 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Didn't happen.

More eggs than I can count.