Author Topic: 'What kind of fan fiction comic book is this?' Time magazine is mocked for its fawning cover with wr  (Read 1070 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'What kind of fan fiction comic book is this?' Time magazine is mocked for its fawning cover with wrinkle-free Biden in aviators 'taking on Putin' ahead of their meeting at Geneva summit

Time magazine's latest cover is a fawning picture of Joe Biden with Vladimir Putin reflected in his aviators
    It came as Biden prepares to meet with Putin at a summit in Geneva next week
    Twitter users ripped the art with snippy critiques, gifs, memes and jokes about the 78-year-old Biden's age
    'What in the hell kind of fan fiction comic book is this cover?' one user said
    Some played off Donald Trump's advice for Biden: 'Good luck to Biden in dealing with President Putin - don't fall asleep during the meeting'

By Christopher Eberhart For Dailymail.Com

Published: 14:58 EDT, 11 June 2021 | Updated: 01:46 EDT, 12 June 2021

Time magazine's fawning cover of Joe Biden looking younger with Vladimir Putin in his aviator sunglasses is Twitter's newest meme playground, with the president's critics ripping into the publication.   

In Time's tweet introducing the cover, the magazine wrote: 'Biden takes on Putin,' which elicited an onslaught of snippy jokes about 78-year-old Biden's age and gifs of Putin laughing on Twitter.

'What in the hell kind of fan fiction comic book is this cover?' one user said.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9677259/Time-magazine-mocked-fawning-cover-Biden-aviators-taking-Putin.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I remember the Rodents insisting Reagan was senile from the first day he took office.

I remember the Rodents declaring the Kenyan Marxist a messiah.

And now they have a Senile Messiah who saved them from the Ebil Orange Man.

They must be so proud.

What I really wonder is that the people making this crap up KNOW they're lying their asses off, and they're just wage-slaves like most of the rest of America.   What do they think they're actually doing? 

Even the most stupid of people know when they tell a deliberate lie, and they know why they lied, and they lie to get something they believe they can't get with honesty.

The people making these lies are of average intelligence.   What do they think they're going to get from the lies that they couldn't get by being honest?   I mean, besides a brown nose?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline skeeter

There’s something funny about the media trying to make a superhero out of a desiccated old fraud with a bad hair transplant, the very prototype of a lying career politician currently in the process of disassembling the nation, after telling every lie they could manage to turn voters against the guy who had the economy roaring, the borders secure and the grudging respect of every other leader on the planet.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Offline mountaineer

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I remember the Rodents insisting Reagan was senile from the first day he took office.

I remember the Rodents declaring the Kenyan Marxist a messiah.

And now they have a Senile Messiah who saved them from the Ebil Orange Man.

They must be so proud.

What I really wonder is that the people making this crap up KNOW they're lying their asses off, and they're just wage-slaves like most of the rest of America.   What do they think they're actually doing? 

Even the most stupid of people know when they tell a deliberate lie, and they know why they lied, and they lie to get something they believe they can't get with honesty.

The people making these lies are of average intelligence.   What do they think they're going to get from the lies that they couldn't get by being honest?   I mean, besides a brown nose?
Every day the MSM reminds me more of Pravda lying to the Soviet people, telling obvious falsehoods despite everyone knowing better.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Every day the MSM reminds me more of Pravda lying to the Soviet people, telling obvious falsehoods despite everyone knowing better.

Pravda was a state run organ.  The staff of Pravda would be subject to punishment for violating Party orders.

The media in America are largely volunteer traitors facing no criminal charges for telling the truth.  They're willing liars and deliberate traitors.   Remember this when the SHTF.   
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.