Author Topic: Senator Ron Johnson kicked off YouTube for agreeing with medical experts  (Read 1082 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senator Ron Johnson kicked off YouTube for agreeing with medical experts
Jazz Shaw Jun 12, 2021 10:01 AM ET

YouTube is continuing the campaign of various social media platforms to take control of what “facts” are acceptable on its pages and what speech qualifies as “misinformation” that must be banned. The latest victim of this deplatforming campaign is Republican Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin. A video of Johnson addressing the Wisconsin Press Club last week included remarks from the Senator criticizing both the Trump and Biden administrations for ignoring research into the use of cheaper drugs that are already available, such as hydroxychloroquine, for the early treatment of COVID. YouTube promptly declared that this was a violation of its policy against the spreading of “COVID-19 medical misinformation.” And with that, they suspended Johnson from the platform for one week after deleting his video. (USA Today)

A Milwaukee Press Club event has landed Republican U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisc., in hot water with YouTube.

On Friday, Johnson was slapped with a one-week suspension from uploading videos to YouTube after the company said he violated the website’s COVID-19 “medical misinformation policies.”

A YouTube spokesperson told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and other outlets Friday: “We removed the video in accordance with our COVID-19 medical misinformation policies, which don’t allow content that encourages people to use Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin to treat or prevent the virus.”

more
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/06/12/senator-ron-johnson-kicked-off-youtube-for-agreeing-with-medical-experts-n396227
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Any posting not in agreement of sacred policies of political correctness, which is intolerable blasphemy, and does not  march the proper lockstep will be dealt with with severity.  As clarified months ago, Real Freedom of speech WILL NOT BE TOLERATED !  As also told you, the Constitution is just an old scrap of paper.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I look at it this way: YouTube has painted itself into a corner.

Either HCQ and Ivermectin are deadly quackery (despite more and more information to the contrary), OR

YouTube has been a standard bearer in denying information to the American Public and the world that could have saved countless lives (I have seen estimates in the millions), with the added effect that survivors of the pandemic have suffered tremendous economic devastation as a result of the fear generated by the absence of a cheap, effective pharmacology, in large part because of Big Tech and Social Media suppression of potentially lifesaving information.

They are all-in.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online christian

Ivermectin and Quercitin with vitamin c, zinc have been HIGHLY effective for me, and i took them after getting the co-vid flu.
 and that's an old man that's talking.  Take multi-vitamins as well.
 ***guitar man**** :cheerlead: :thumbsup:

Smokin Joe:
They are all-in.

christian:
Including the NeverTrumpers.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 01:50:22 am by christian »

Offline Smokin Joe

Ivermectin and Quercitin with vitamin c, zinc have been HIGHLY effective for me, and i took them after getting the co-vid flu.
 and that's an old man that's talking.  Take multi-vitamins as well.
 ***guitar man**** :cheerlead: :thumbsup:

Smokin Joe:
They are all-in.

christian:
Including the NeverTrumpers.
Quercetin is also an ionophore, whic transports zinc ions through the cell membrane into the cell to wreck viral reproduction.  One source? Apples...

An apple a day, (quercetin) and red meat (zinc source) might help viral resistance.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online christian

For those of you concerned about cancer. there is a veterinarian on youtube that tells of a case of a guy who had cancer that spread through-out his body, incl brain.  He noticed that fenbendazole, a dewormer for animals had no bad side effects for humans so he tried it.  All of the cancer disappeared from his body and the Vet says there are more cases that end the same.  Interesting reading.

Offline thackney

For those of you concerned about cancer. there is a veterinarian on youtube that tells of a case of a guy who had cancer that spread through-out his body, incl brain.  He noticed that fenbendazole, a dewormer for animals had no bad side effects for humans so he tried it.  All of the cancer disappeared from his body and the Vet says there are more cases that end the same.  Interesting reading.

It has been looked at before.

Fenbendazole as a Potential Anticancer Drug
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3580766/

Conclusion
These studies provided no evidence that fenbendazole would have value in cancer therapy, but suggested that this general class of compounds merits further investigation.

Mebendazole or Fenbendazole
https://careoncology.com/mebendazole-or-fenbendazole/
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 05:59:14 pm by thackney »
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Smokin Joe

It has been looked at before.

Fenbendazole as a Potential Anticancer Drug
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3580766/

Conclusion
These studies provided no evidence that fenbendazole would have value in cancer therapy, but suggested that this general class of compounds merits further investigation.

Mebendazole or Fenbendazole
https://careoncology.com/mebendazole-or-fenbendazole/
(article in Nature)
Fenbendazole acts as a moderate microtubule destabilizing agent and causes cancer cell death by modulating multiple cellular pathways
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-30158-6

C S Lewis

Offline thackney

(article in Nature)
Fenbendazole acts as a moderate microtubule destabilizing agent and causes cancer cell death by modulating multiple cellular pathways
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-30158-6

Thank you Joe.   Looks like it should belong in the toolbox as another option to try.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Smokin Joe

Thank you Joe.   Looks like it should belong in the toolbox as another option to try.
You are welcome!

C S Lewis