Author Topic: Meghan McCain: Harris ‘Sounded Like a Moron’ Discussing Immigration  (Read 302 times)

rangerrebew

Meghan McCain: Harris ‘Sounded Like a Moron’ Discussing Immigration

Pam Key11 Jun 2021824

Meghan McCain said Friday on ABC’s “The View” that during an interview with NBC’s Lester Holt, Vice President Kamala Harris “sounded like a moron” when asked why she has not gone to the given she had been tasked by President Joe Biden to address the humanitarian crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border.

McCain said, “Vice President Harris was in Guatemala this week telling people seeking asylum in the U.S. not to come, warning they’ll be sent back. She’s also taking heat for not visiting our own border yet, saying she’ll go at some point. Even some fellow Democrats think she’s handling this crisis wrong. I thought she sounded like a moron when she was talking to Lester Holt. Her nervous laugh is making me nervous that she doesn’t know what she’s doing. What do you think of all of it?”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/11/meghan-mccain-harris-sounded-like-a-moron-discussing-immigration/

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Did the fat twins Joy/Woopie come to Hells-up's defense?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.