Author Topic: Biden has convinced allies 'America is back,' says France's Macron  (Read 680 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden has convinced allies 'America is back,' says France's Macron
By Morgan Chalfant - 06/12/21 11:06 AM EDT

French President Emmanuel Macron told reporters Saturday that President Biden has “definitely” convinced allies that “America is back” as a cooperating partner on the global stage as the two leaders met on the sidelines of a Group of Seven (G7) summit.

Macron used brief comments to the press to commend Biden’s leadership and said his willingness to cooperate would enable allies to tackle global challenges like the coronavirus pandemic and climate change.

“For all these issues, what we need is cooperation, and I think it’s great to have the U.S. president part of the club and willing to cooperate. And I think that what you demonstrate is that leadership is partnership,” Macron said.

“The United States, I’ve said before, we’re back, the U.S. is back,” Biden replied. “We feel very, very strongly about the cohesion of NATO and I, for one, think that the European Union is an incredibly strong and vibrant entity that has a lot to do with the ability of western Europe to not only handle its economic issues but provide the backbone and support for NATO.”

When a reporter asked Biden if he has indeed convinced allies that “America is back,” he directed the reporter to ask the question of Macron.

“Definitely,” Macron replied.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/558134-biden-has-convinced-allies-america-is-back-says-frances-macron
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Biden has convinced allies 'America is back,' says France's Macron
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 03:56:01 pm »
You really don't know if you should be laughing or crying when a French President brags about an American President for "being my kind of guy".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2021, 04:01:27 pm »
If this doesn’t cause the average American voter to stop and seriously consider where we’re headed nothing will.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2021, 05:14:39 pm »
When a reporter asked Biden if he has indeed convinced allies that “America is back,” he directed the reporter to ask the question of Macron.

“Definitely,” Macron replied.
He didn't understand the question. That's why he directed the reporter to ask the Frenchie.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2021, 10:50:45 pm »
If this doesn’t cause the average American voter to stop and seriously consider where we’re headed nothing will.

The majority of voters in America, and all of the American voters, already rejected Biden last November.   

The people manufacturing and counting the ballots had other ideas.

I do believe France requires a voter to show ID.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.