Author Topic: At the G-7, Joe Biden becomes that kid nobody wants to talk to  (Read 665 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 12, 2021
At the G-7, Joe Biden becomes that kid nobody wants to talk to
By Monica Showalter

Kamala Harris has demonstrated that's she's a disaster on trips abroad.

But so has Joe Biden.

At the G-7 in London, the gathering of all the world's top power players, Joe found himself ... isolated, to put it politely.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1403503456577626114

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/at_the_g7_joe_biden_becomes_that_kid_nobody_wants_to_talk_to.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: At the G-7, Joe Biden becomes that kid nobody wants to talk to
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 01:48:36 pm »
I see Joe has perfected his "shuffle" walking.  If he falls he will prolly break a hip.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2021, 01:56:59 pm »
Because they all know how he became 'president'.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2021, 03:10:24 pm »
June 12, 2021
At the G-7, Joe Biden becomes that kid nobody wants to talk to
By Monica Showalter

Kamala Harris has demonstrated that's she's a disaster on trips abroad.

But so has Joe Biden.

At the G-7 in London, the gathering of all the world's top power players, Joe found himself ... isolated, to put it politely.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1403503456577626114

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/at_the_g7_joe_biden_becomes_that_kid_nobody_wants_to_talk_to.html
Looks like Twitter pulled the feed on that one.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2021, 03:51:28 pm »
Looks like Twitter pulled the feed on that one.

Jack Dorsey said it was pulled for "Bullying" and "Elder Abuse".   Making fun of dementia sufferers is forbotten on twitter. ////00000////
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2021, 03:53:44 pm »
Jack Dorsey said it was pulled for "Bullying" and "Elder Abuse”.
Till the next Reagan is elected.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2021, 03:54:06 pm »
No surprise. These are important people who are world leaders,and they don't want to waste their time talking to a senile fool.

They will talk with his handlers,though.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2021, 05:53:53 am »
Because they all know how he became 'president'.

That's only part of it.

If he was in charge and stole the election, they'd be talking to him.

They're not talking to him because that's a waste of their time.  They're talking to the people pulling his strings, the people who stole the election.

Let's put it another way, one that even the people who think they're so smart pretending the election wasn't stolen.

When was the last time you talked to someone else's rubber stamp?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 05:55:29 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2021, 10:50:16 pm »
... The White House was also forced to issue a correction after Biden claimed that “a lot of people may not know what COVID is.”

“That is a system whereby they’re going to provide funding for states to get access to vaccines,” the president originally said. In the transcribed remarks of Biden’s speech, however, the president’s team added “COVAX” in parentheses after any wrong mention of COVID.

“And we — I committed that we would provide a half a billion — a half a billion beyond the 80 million we’ve already done — half a billion doses of Pfizer vaccine, which we contracted to pay for, in addition to money we put into the COVID [COVAX] project, which is that COVID [COVAX] is — and I know you all know, but a lot of people may not know what COVID [COVAX] is — that is a system whereby they’re going to provide funding for states to be able to get access to vaccines on their own, as well.”
Biden Bumbles Through G7 Summit, Leaving A Trail Of Gaffes In His Wake, The Federalist.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2021, 11:41:26 pm »
Till the next Reagan is elected.

Don't count on it.  Election?  I think we're on the brink of no return.  Biden is taking us far beyond uncharted territory with making not only a complete fool out of himself but out of our entire country.  Why should anyone respect us or fear us?

The U.S. of A has no leadership and BLM, Antifa and others reign by mob rule and our borders are wide open for any terrorist organization to enter.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2021, 04:08:11 am »
Don't count on it.  Election?  I think we're on the brink of no return.   

@libertybele

I think so too,but Biden doesn't have anything to do with it. I doubt he even knows what he is saying,or what it means.

Face it,he was never a paragon of truth and honor,even back when he was in his 30's and just stoopid,not stoopid AND senile. SOB has been a criminal and liar his entire life.

AND......,he was the BEST THE DIMS HAD TO OFFER IN THE LAST ELECTION.

Ponder THAT little factoid for a while.

I PERSONALLY believe,without any factual evidence whatsoever that the Globalists that own the DNC plan on having him assassinated by a "disturbed Trump Supporter" just before the next election. That is about the ONLY way the Dims can hope to hold on to control of the country,and by the time Harris is due to leave office,there won't be any more elections because a State of Martial Law will still exist.

WHO is going to tell them they can't do that?

You?

Me?

The Supreme Court that they now control?

Somebody PLEASE tell me I am wrong,and WHY I am wrong. Nothing in this world would make me happier than to be wrong about this,nothing!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!