Author Topic: Where’s Joey?  (Read 122 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Where’s Joey?
« on: June 12, 2021, 12:13:43 pm »
The Post & Email 6/11/2021

"IN PANIC MODE"

[Editor’s Note: The following was sent Friday morning to Dean Baquet, Executive Editor of The New York Times with the subject line, “Where’s Joey?”]

Good morning Deano,

It hasn’t been a good couple of days for the Harris administration.

JOEY

First, the radical right is all over the fact that Joey didn’t hold a joint press conference with the British Prime Minister.  They say, this is the FIRST time in modern history that a President has not held a joint press conference, when meeting him.

The right says, this is an OBVIOUS attempt to shield him and his vastly diminished cognitive ability for the entire world to witness.  That Democrats are afraid he may make another terribly inappropriate remark to a grade school girl.  You know, commenting on barrettes, or legs crossed, or how a 12 year old looks like a 19 year old.  President Trump is a racist.

I personally believe it was just a lapse on his scheduling teams part.  I mean, so they forget to schedule a live press conference for the President of the United States. See, that’s all it was radical right.  Quit making it out to be a strategic ploy, to protect Ole Joe, from making a fool out himself or more importantly exposing our country’s weakness.

KAMALA

Next, Kamala is not having a good week at all.  First claiming that she has been to the border as the VP.  She was basically called a liar by Dino Lester Holt.  When pressed Ole Heels Harris set him straight, saying well, she hasn’t been to Europe either.  What an absolutely fantastic rebuttal.  You can see the correlation, can’t you Deano?

Then, yesterday in an interview with Univision, Kamala snapped again.  When pressured by the interviewer WHEN she would be going to the border, she admonished her for interrupting her……you go girl.  Unlike the Holt interview, which was obviously sexist; this interviewer was a woman.  So, I guess this interviewer was racist?

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/06/11/wheres-joey/