Author Topic: HEARD ON THE TOM/TOMS  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Skull

HEARD ON THE TOM/TOMS
« on: June 12, 2021, 12:46:52 am »
HEARD ON THE TOM/TOMS

Saturday the 19th, the Los Angeles GOP, the County Central Committee, will take the NEXT step in closing down.  So far they have stopped running candidates in many legislative races, have no voter registration effort.  If you are a Republican voter in L.A. County (or elsewhere) you are not allowed to attend its meetings.  Only one person can give permission—and it is not the elected Chair.

On Saturday June 19 they will vote to change the bylaws, to end the State Senate and Congressional Caucus—so they won’t need candidates for those.  They will vote to END the Executive Committee—who needs that.  They will vote to allow the Chair, who lives in Calabasas near the Kardashians,  to decide who fills vacancies in Assembly District committees in Lancaster, Diamond Bar—instead of having the local Committee fill the vacancy.

Along with no treasurers report at meeting (we have money in our bank account” is not a treasurer’s report).  But folks can go to the FPPC website and see the financially reports made to the State.  They still have no voter registration program—but at least numerous other groups and local committees are already finding candidates for 2022.

Yesterday I spoke in Torrance at the Doubletree Hotel in Torrance for the South Bay Women’s Federated.  We had more than 60 people present at round tables.  The room could hold about 150 people auditorium style—no masks no social distancing.  Yet the LAGOP is going to continue to have their meetings, like the one on Saturday via ZOOM—makes it easier to take off people not allowed by their standards to attend, the Chair will miss seeing hands trying to speak or ask questions.

Oh, the quorum for LAGOP is 55—they could easily hold the meeting in Torrance (and I bet lots of other places around the County) face to face if they wanted.  These are the steps taken to demoralize activists, make them feel unwanted and unneeded.  Saturday is the next step to ending what was one of the great County Committees of all

TALKING POINTS

There are still some County Central Committee that are not meeting and have no plans to meet.  Some committees had organizational meetings, but did not invite all the voting delegates to the meeting.  I hope and expect all of this to be straightened out by the end of Summer.
 Many are still concerned about the fraud and corruption of the 2020 election.  Some have put together a petition to send to the Supreme Court.  So far the courts have ruled on technical grounds, not on the facts of the corruption. i.e. in California 440,000 ballots were sent to dead people and folks that moved out of State.

https://www.capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/heard-on-the-tom-toms-133/
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 01:28:46 pm by MOD3 »
Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Death of LA GOP
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 01:00:38 am »
Frankly,I am honestly surprised there is such a thing as a GOP committee in LA.

Does anyone in LA know they are there?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Death of LA GOP
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2021, 04:03:38 am »
@Skull Can you provide a link for this?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline MOD3

Re: HEARD ON THE TOM/TOMS
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2021, 01:33:55 pm »
@Skull:

1. The article title should be the thread title, as you have been advised before.

2. ALWAYS give the link for an article being quoted.

This is not being retentive, this is a Fair Use and copyrights issue.