Author Topic: Onlookers Laugh as Nurse Jill Comes to the Rescue After Joe Biden Gets Lost and Wanders Off at G7 Su  (Read 1304 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Onlookers Laugh as Nurse Jill Comes to the Rescue After Joe Biden Gets Lost and Wanders Off at G7 Summit (VIDEO)

The G7 summit kicked off Friday in Cornwall, England and Joe Biden is struggling to keep up with the grueling schedule.

Joe Biden appeared to get lost at the G7 summit on Friday.

Biden wandered off and looked lost.

“How are your meetings going in Cornwall, Mr. President?” a bystander asked.

A confused Biden turned around and said, “I beg your pardon?”

“How are your meetings going in Cornwall?” the bystander asked a second time.

“Very well,” Biden said as nurse Jill came to the rescue.

“Come on!” Jill Biden said to Joe while grabbing his hand and leading him away like a lost child.

Onlookers busted out in laughter.

How embarrassing!

VIDEO:

https://twitter.com/JewishVoice/status/1403421687861764099

more
https://realverifiednews.com/onlookers-laugh-as-nurse-jill-comes-to-the-rescue-after-joe-biden-gets-lost-and-wanders-off-at-g7-summit-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

She couldn't be more obvious about not allowing him any un-staged press events.

Apparently she's not concerned about making him look like an addled old man. Maybe she feels like she's in charge now.

Offline libertybele

OMG...

Well, he did answer on the 2nd time around; perhaps he also has a hearing problem.  Regardless, it is obvious he is not fit to be president and neither is Kamel.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

Pathetic.  The world is laughing at us.

...and they realize that no one is minding the 'store'. It's open season on America.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
...and they realize that no one is minding the 'store'. It's open season on America.

That's just what I said to my husband reading him this story...they will take advantage of the USA with these people in charge..they may have hated Trump because they couldn't pull anything over on him.
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She couldn't be more obvious about not allowing him any un-staged press events.

Apparently she's not concerned about making him look like an addled old man. Maybe she feels like she's in charge now.

@skeeter

MAYBE???
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

I would be surprised if they weren't.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

That's just what I said to my husband reading him this story...they will take advantage of the USA with these people in charge..they may have hated Trump because they couldn't pull anything over on him.

Sure, there may have been those who hated him for that reason, but I believe most respected him for that reason.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
They are laughing at us on the outside while here we are crying on the inside.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Sounds like a scene from a Brit comedy.  Just cannot make this sh*t up!!!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sounds like a scene from a Brit comedy.  Just cannot make this sh*t up!!!

Or in Joe's case a show being run by Chris Hansen. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.