Author Topic: Joe Biden Reportedly Having Trouble Keeping Up with Everyone Else at G-7 Summit Matt Vespa  (Read 1620 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Reportedly Having Trouble Keeping Up with Everyone Else at G-7 Summit
Matt Vespa

Posted: Jun 11, 2021 2:30 PM

Joe Biden is meeting with members of the G-7 right now. It’s his first presidential trip abroad. It will be described as a turning point in US-world relations. Trump lost so America is good again or something. Oh, and we’re also leading, except in the Middle East where Biden was AWOL. I mean, NBC News’ story on it pretty much sums up how liberal America will view this trip:

The first foreign trip of Joe Biden's presidency will be far more than a few smiling photo ops and well-manicured communiqués.

Many see his attendance at the Group of Seven summit and then the NATO summit over the next week as a one-shot chance: not just to help fix relations with Washington's bruised allies, but also to reassert the faltering influence of the U.S. and the West itself.

The visit will also be shadowed by questions about whether Biden, for all his trans-Atlantic experience, is actually more focused on the rising competitor in Beijing than in old Cold War allies across the pond.

"After four tumultuous years of Trump, the Europeans have now got the U.S. leadership they always dreamed of," said Fabrice Pothier, NATO's former head of policy planning. "Except now the story has moved on."

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1403105765947318272

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2021/06/11/joe-biden-reportedly-having-trouble-keeping-up-with-everyone-else-at-g7-summit-n2590823
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Is this a surprise?
To... anyone...?

Online libertybele

If this is true (and I'd lay odds that it is), Dementia Joe is an endangerment to our country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Its gonna be a long four years.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Its gonna be a long four years.

For us, yes.  For Joe, every day is brand new.
James 1:20

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I shouldn't laugh but... :silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Makes finding a WH bathroom a daily adventure.

Online mountaineer

Makes finding a WH bathroom a daily adventure.
Thus, Depends.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
From the headline I thought the story was about stairs.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He can't even keep up with Dr Jill...wanders off.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,439746.0/topicseen.html

Maybe he'll turn up out on the highway?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
He can't even keep up with Dr Jill...wanders off.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,439746.0/topicseen.html

Maybe he'll turn up out on the highway?

And have Kamel's Butt take over the illegal regime?

How would that be an improvement?

Well, I do suppose going to ignorant chaos from planned terrorist demolition is marginally better, but not really.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Quote:
At least Trump was attentive.

So now we know Biden napped through the while thing?  Odd this indicates Trump did better than Biden.  Some one should notify the NeverTrumpers, not that they would admit to making mistakes, even big ones.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Harris cannot take over until year three of the Biden Administration, otherwise she will be limited to running only once.  Something I did not know until recently.  She is limited to serving ten years in office.