Author Topic: ‘I Don’t Understand The Point You’re Making’: Harris Deflects When Pressed By NBC On Absence At The  (Read 3739 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FYI on the Topic Ignore feature.  It works wonderfully until someone does a "Mention"  Than your sucked back into it like an Buttigigger exlover!

Thanks for verifying my little "test!"    :tongue2:

I don't think it undoes the "Ignore Thread."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Thanks for verifying my little "test!"    :tongue2:

I don't think it undoes the "Ignore Thread."

It doesn't undo it is correct!   

I had an idea....Lets all Help send Kamala to Europe!  Someone start a GoFundMe campaign for veep's next foreign trip to Europe.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It doesn't undo it is correct!   

I had an idea....Lets all Help send Kamala to Europe!  Someone start a GoFundMe campaign for veep's next foreign trip to Europe.

It would be really special to her...she did say she hasn't been to Europe.   :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
   thackney:
You have been here less than a year.  For some of the folks here, we have been talking together for longer than this web site existed, about 20 years if I remember right.

It is strange he keeps dodging the question instead of explaining what he means.  Nothing for anyone to do but keep guessing what he meant.

christian:
Odd some people understand me quite well.  the fault dear sir LIES within......  Lets just get rid of people here of less than 20 years, eh?  If i remember right
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   thackney:
You have been here less than a year.  For some of the folks here, we have been talking together for longer than this web site existed, about 20 years if I remember right.

It is strange he keeps dodging the question instead of explaining what he means.  Nothing for anyone to do but keep guessing what he meant.

christian:
Odd some people understand me quite well.  the fault dear sir LIES within......  Lets just get rid of people here of less than 20 years, eh?  If i remember right

That would leave me pretty lonely here.  Um...23 to be more exact.
I will NOT comply.

Offline thackney

christian:

I made no suggestion at getting rid of anyone. 

I do suggest you read actually what I and others write, instead of jumping to other conclusions that are not true.

Cheers!
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Idiot

FYI on the Topic Ignore feature.  It works wonderfully until someone does a "Mention"  Than your sucked back into it like an Buttigigger exlover!
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Offline Idiot

thackney:

christian:
Easy does it @christian .....  @thackney is one of the really wonderful people on this site.  Give the guy some respect as he certainly deserves it.

Offline christian

Respect is usually a two way street.  I'm fighting for God, Country, Family, and my intentions are of exposing those that obstruct such or deny them.  Old members that can do no wrong even when they attack such, have no standing with me.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Respect is usually a two way street. I'm fighting for God, Country, Family, and my intentions are of exposing those that obstruct such or deny them.  Old members that can do no wrong even when they attack such, have no standing with me.

@christian

What,God is such a punk he can't do his own damn fighting?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline christian

Learn of him and be very surprised of what you learn, sneaky pete.  Those that don't know Him think the road is easy, those that know Him are amazed at how difficult and trying the journey is.  May make the struggle, many fail, as do i on occasion.  Its the best you will ever learn to know!

Offline mountaineer

KackleLa has time for a gay pride parade, just none to visit the border.

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1403890441284694016
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
https://www.history.co.uk/article/syndrome-k-the-fake-ww2-disease-that-saved-jews-from-the-nazis

@thackney

Never heard that before,but it is both amazing and brilliant. I hope those doctors got the recognition they deserved after the war.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Wingnut

You can run,but you cannot hide!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Learn of him and be very surprised of what you learn, sneaky pete.  Those that don't know Him think the road is easy, those that know Him are amazed at how difficult and trying the journey is.  May make the struggle, many fail, as do i on occasion.  Its the best you will ever learn to know!

@christian

I'm going to pass. Had a couple of uncles that were fundie preachers,both were con artists and scum.

Besides,I'm not the superstitious type.

Offline thackney

Respect is usually a two way street.  I'm fighting for God, Country, Family, and my intentions are of exposing those that obstruct such or deny them.  Old members that can do no wrong even when they attack such, have no standing with me.

@christian

Can you point to one insult or attack I have made?

I simply asked what you were referring to when you made the statement:

Biden put millions out of work with the co-vid scam,...

From what I have seen, the covid stuff all happened before him.  And not Trump's fault but at the state and local level.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 01:39:43 pm by thackney »
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Mod2

Please stay on topic. The topic is not evangelism nor other TBR members.
Thanks.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
biden did not make anything, better.   not covid either....he could have told the truth about that  new 'cold virus'.  he didn't. 
check out Syndrome K.  used in www 2.  I understand Christian perfectly.  some of you defend biden, but are willing to accept any lie about Potus Trump.  Amazing.  shoot yourselves in your foot.

Nobody is defending that senile old fool.   The reality of the economic crash is that it was caused by the Rodents in the state governments and fear mongering by the media.

Setting the record straight is not a defense of the Usurper.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Thats how I read him. Biden is representative and the beneficiary of the rat Covid plan.

Still important to set the facts straight.

As for the border that Kamel's Butt has yet to visit, the root causes of the stampede are obvious.

The Rodents sent out printed invitations in gold lettering.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The cackling bimbo does not have a serious bone in her body.