General Category > Elections 2020

BREAKING: AG Merrick Garland Announces that His DOJ Will Scrutinize Any Post-Election Audits for Evi

<< < (2/3) > >>

IsailedawayfromFR:

--- Quote from: skeeter on June 12, 2021, 12:16:49 am ---Be still, my beating heart. What a wonderful response.

--- End quote ---
You should read the comments under the Twitter feed.

A lot of people seem ready for action and royally pissed

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: IsailedawayfromFR on June 12, 2021, 01:03:23 pm ---You should read the comments under the Twitter feed.

A lot of people seem ready for action and royally pissed

--- End quote ---

How far down do I have to scroll to get past all the "Wendy Rogers is a LOOSER" tweets?

jafo2010:
And the difference between Venezuela and the USA is what?  We just haven't had the complete collapse and starvation....YET!

Wingnut:
Wendy Roger told Merrick Garland:

--- Quote ---You will not touch Arizona ballots or machines unless you want to spend time in an Arizona prison. Maybe you should focus on stopping terrorism. The Justice Department is one of the most corrupt institutions in the USA.https://t.co/Jl2pKNpfJR — Wendy Rogers (@WendyRogersAZ)
--- End quote ---

I like her.  She's got spunk.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: jafo2010 on June 13, 2021, 06:08:01 pm ---And the difference between Venezuela and the USA is what?  We just haven't had the complete collapse and starvation....YET!

--- End quote ---

Gates owns the majority of farmland in the U.S. and I just read that he owns all the potatoes that make McD's french fries.  Gee ... what do you think Gates' intentions are?

Once again, he will profit off of the misfortunes of others.

"The Hunger Games" also come to mind.  Perhaps not so far fetched.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version