Author Topic: The Greatest Threat to Mainstream Media  (Read 652 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

The Greatest Threat to Mainstream Media
« on: June 11, 2021, 09:17:08 pm »

https://townhall.com/columnists/spencerbrown/2021/06/10/the-greatest-threat-to-mainstream-media-is-the-truth-n2590763

The mainstream media is under attack.

Not from Donald Trump. Not from conservatives or Republicans. The truth is what threatens today’s mainstream media—and what little credibility to which it may cling—more than just about anything else.

In the last few weeks, numerous revelations have broken through the suffocating pressure of “consensus” narratives repeated ad nauseam by the mainstream media, showing that the truth cannot be kept down forever.

From the origins of the Wuhan coronavirus to the events surrounding last summer’s violence in American streets, the truth keeps overcoming the misinformation or outright lies of those who act as though they know better than the rest of us.

Knowing your MSM enemy lies a lot is far from knowing what is true. And a fruitcake whose best credential is that they are not part of the MSM is still a fruitcake.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: The Greatest Threat to Mainstream Media
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 01:33:03 am »
I daresay Reagan, and later Trump, found the soft underbelly of the MSM.

Bypass them and speak directly to the people, Reagan on the podium and Trump via the internet.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2021, 06:27:16 am »
What I'm seeing is the routine Intermediate Year Scandal Flush, where the Rodents try to get all the possibly damaging stuff out in a controlled fashion before the even-year election season comes up so the moronic public will say "but that's old news" when the election comes around next year.

The Rodents control the release.  They don't care if Fauci gets wasted, he was a tool that performed the one task assigned to him.   They really don't care if Kamel's Butt gets embarrassed, everyone knows the Rodents have no intention whatsoever of letting her get anywhere in 2024 and they'll keep Bernie Walking until 2025 to keep her away from the 47.

See any damaging news stories about Schumer?  Pelosi?  Pile of Schiff?   

When the stories start coming out about the Rodent active leadership or the Rodent players behind the throne (Obama), THEN you'll know the droppings are hitting the air circulation devices.

As a reminder, recall that we all knew about Hillary's e-mails YEARS before the election, and when 2016 rolled around, the Rodents were saying "that old thing?  That was shown to be nothing ages ago.  Don't you people have anything serious?"

Want to know what else might signal a real media revolution?

If the news that the AZ audit reveals more than 10,000 fake votes for the Corpse.   
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 06:29:58 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2021, 12:46:59 pm »

If the news that the AZ audit reveals more than 10,000 fake votes for the Corpse.
That's why AG Garland is trying to shut it down
AG Merrick Garland threatens 2020 ballot audits
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/ag_merrick_garland_threatens_2020_ballot_audits.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2021, 01:29:56 pm »
What I'm seeing is the routine Intermediate Year Scandal Flush, where the Rodents try to get all the possibly damaging stuff out in a controlled fashion before the even-year election season comes up so the moronic public will say "but that's old news" when the election comes around next year.

The Rodents control the release.  They don't care if Fauci gets wasted, he was a tool that performed the one task assigned to him.   They really don't care if Kamel's Butt gets embarrassed, everyone knows the Rodents have no intention whatsoever of letting her get anywhere in 2024 and they'll keep Bernie Walking until 2025 to keep her away from the 47.

See any damaging news stories about Schumer?  Pelosi?  Pile of Schiff?   

When the stories start coming out about the Rodent active leadership or the Rodent players behind the throne (Obama), THEN you'll know the droppings are hitting the air circulation devices.

As a reminder, recall that we all knew about Hillary's e-mails YEARS before the election, and when 2016 rolled around, the Rodents were saying "that old thing?  That was shown to be nothing ages ago.  Don't you people have anything serious?"

Right. If the revelations cost the media's marxist agenda nothing then the leaks are intentional.

BassWrangler

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2021, 02:50:21 pm »

https://townhall.com/columnists/spencerbrown/2021/06/10/the-greatest-threat-to-mainstream-media-is-the-truth-n2590763

Knowing your MSM enemy lies a lot is far from knowing what is true. And a fruitcake whose best credential is that they are not part of the MSM is still a fruitcake.

Did someone say "fruitcake"?

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2021, 03:32:43 pm »
The MSM has been masterful with their complict Big Tech partners in supressing anything discrediting their hard left turn narrative.  Basically page 11 stuff. 

I got to disagree that they are being threatened.  70-80% of the population either gets its news via sound bites, buying off on the MSM lies, or really doesn't  care to try to learn the truth.  Pure Sheeple  ****sheep****

I think said article is more wishfull thinking than anything.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.