Author Topic: Former asst. FBI director: Arresting GOP Congress members may be needed to really tackle terrorism  (Read 943 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former asst. FBI director: Arresting GOP Congress members may be needed to really tackle terrorism
June 11, 2021 | Tom Tillison

Former assistant FBI director Frank Figliuzzi suggested that in order to prevent a repeat of January 6, Republican members of Congress, as well as some Trump administration officials, may have to be arrested.

Following a familiar script on the left, where a person talks past an issue as if their opinion is fact, the settled science, in this case, that the protest at the U.S. Capitol was an insurrection by domestic terrorists, Figliuzzi suggested GOP lawmakers may be the “command-and-control element” at play here.

“Arresting low-level operatives is merely a speed bump, not a roadblock,” he opined on “MTP Daily” this week. “In order to really tackle terrorism, this time domestically, you have got to attack and dismantle the command-and-control element of a terrorist group. And unfortunately, and I know this is painful to hear, that may mean people sitting in Congress right now, people in and around the former president.”

“That’s how you do this,” Figliuzzi continued. “Otherwise recruitment, inciting, and cult-like leadership continues to recruit people to violence.”

It doesn’t require reading between the lines to see that he’s effectively calling Trump a cult figure actively engaged in the pursuit of political violence.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/11/former-asst-fbi-director-arresting-gop-congress-members-may-be-needed-to-really-tackle-terrorism-1087507/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Imagine - this sweetheart was once an FBI agent.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Imagine - this sweetheart was once an FBI agent.

He is a perfect little Nazi.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I"m still waiting for the Rodents to set the Capitol on fire.   
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He was Assistant FBI Director under O'Bastard in 2011-12, so there you are.

The FBI has morphed since J Edgar into an organization with two specific goals:  Prosecute and jail Republicans (even if charges need to be created out of thin air), and bury evidence of all misdeeds by Rats.

Everything else they do is a subset of one of those two.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 08:43:06 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Do it. Really push home how tilted the system is. Show all Americans how corrupt and unfair it is. I'm sure that will have a good outcome.  *****rollingeyes*****
Let it burn.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
MEAN WHILE OUR PRESIDENT bIDEN AND DEMOCRAT PARTY continue to dream up ways of financing and arming world jihad-terrorism, as was noted here recently.  While,like a NeverTrumper, ignoring the real ongoing terrorism of BLM and antifi- in lockstep support by democrats.
Still glad you listened to NeverTrumpers and went along with them for so long ?  Even some democrats can't stand this any longer.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
File these remarks under:
"They're not even trying to hide it anymore, are they...?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I would say eliminating the FBI would do more to eliminate terrorism in the USA than anything.  Enough corrupt bullsh*t!

Offline Hoodat

Former assistant FBI director Frank Figliuzzi suggested that in order to prevent a repeat of January 6, Republican members of Congress, as well as some Trump administration officials, may have to be arrested.

He came up with that idea after reading Mein Kampf.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He came up with that idea after reading Mein Kampf.

Italian edition.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I do wish he'd try this first on Lauren Boebert.

That woman is always packing and I doubt she takes prisoners.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Another "Former", kinda like used Charmin....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Frank is just openly confessing to how the top FBI is invested in government overthrown of our system, and realize more government agencies are just as infested with globalist agenda driven agents .  Many of our top leaders look to Putin for marching orders, and their actions as representatives of them, rather than us, shows it.

Our democrats have been aiding and abetting terrorist and terrorists nations since BEFORE 9-11, AND THEY ARE UP TO THEIR EYEBALLS AIDING Aand abetting terrorism domestically and in foreign nations whether jihad muslims or Communistic.
Looks like democrats only despise terrorism if they can blame shift such terrorism onto
Republicans, even if they have to lie and ignore facts to do it.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 04:07:43 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions