Author Topic: The Bill for Joe Biden's Moral Depravity Comes Due  (Read 425 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Bill for Joe Biden's Moral Depravity Comes Due
« on: June 11, 2021, 07:55:54 pm »
The Bill for Joe Biden's Moral Depravity Comes Due
By Bonchie | Jun 11, 2021 3:30 PM ET

When you write on politics, there are times when you relish being proven right. Then there are certain topics that you wish you had been wrong about. This article represents a case of the latter.

Several months ago I wrote a piece outlining the moral failure apparent in Joe Biden’s active stoking of the now-massive illegal immigration crisis on the border (see Joe Biden Has Blood on His Hands, and It’s Going to Get Much Worse). The broader point was simple – arguments over morality don’t end with mean tweets and what a president actually does has wide-ranging moral implications.

Frankly, my tolerance for lazy moral calculations ran out long ago, and while I’ve previously pointed that ire at our foreign policy establishment, it’s just as relevant to those who promote illegal immigration, especially by children.

If you think that mean tweets represent the pinnacle of moral crisis but that thousands of dead women and children resulting from Biden encouraging illegal border crossings isn’t, your priorities might be screwed up.

It’s long past time we stop living with blinders on. Joe Biden has blood on his hands in regards to the border, and it’s going to get much worse. No one made him bend a knee to the irrational, open borders advocates within his party. That was an active decision he made. Now, he owns the results, including the moral depravity that comes from them

Unfortunately, the bill has come due for Biden’s moral depravity.

https://twitter.com/ltthompso/status/1403343134805921793

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/06/11/the-bill-for-joe-bidens-moral-depravity-comes-due-n395191
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: The Bill for Joe Biden's Moral Depravity Comes Due
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 01:34:36 am »
Let's hope we don't get into a shooting war with Biden as CIC.

He would send many soldiers into tragic deaths, just like LBJ did.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington