Author Topic: Evidence Mounts — Chauvin Did Not Murder Floyd by Jack Cashill  (Read 510 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Evidence Mounts — Chauvin Did Not Murder Floyd
The strange evolution of the prosecution’s asphyxiation charge.
by Jack Cashill
June 10, 2021, 11:31 PM

In his motion for a new trial, former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, through his attorney Eric Nelson, made an obvious point. Quoting case law, Nelson reminded the court of “the prosecutor’s inherently unique role in the criminal justice system, which mandates that the prosecutor not act as a zealous advocate for criminal punishment, but as the representative of the people in an effort to seek justice.”

Had the State prosecutors set out to honor this mandate and seek justice, they would not have presented the medical evidence they did. In fact, they would not have charged Derek Chauvin with second-degree murder or charged his colleagues as accomplices.

Prosecutors knew they had a problem. To make the murder charge stick in the Chauvin case, they had to secure an “asphyxia” diagnosis from a physician.

If justice were the goal, prosecutors would have taken two critical steps to assure that the medical testimony supported the charge of murder. The first was to run a controlled experiment to see if Chauvin’s actions could possibly have resulted in the death of George Floyd. The second was to make the court and the defense aware of the potential compromise of its star medical witness, Hennepin County Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew Baker.

Dr. John Dunn did run such an experiment, and he made a video of the same. Dr. Dunn comes well credentialed. He is a former member and chair of the medico-legal committee for the American College of Emergency Physicians, board certified in legal medicine, and co-author with a pathologist of a chapter on forensics for a text published by the American College of Legal Medicine. He has followed the case from the beginning, studied the videos, and reviewed Floyd’s autopsy report.

more
https://spectator.org/chauvin-floyd-evidence/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Evidence Mounts — Chauvin Did Not Murder Floyd by Jack Cashill
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 01:58:55 pm »
Unfortunately, "new evidence" is not generally accepted in an Appeal.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 02:03:40 pm »
How does he explain away his failure to render aid after Floyd became non-responsive?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 02:06:57 pm »
I never understood how the jury managed to rationalize away the evidence of the lethal amount of fentanyl in Floyd's system.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2021, 02:12:15 pm »
How does he explain away his failure to render aid after Floyd became non-responsive?

He might have been a bit busy with the mob that descended on the cops?   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2021, 02:12:51 pm »
I never understood how the jury managed to rationalize away the evidence of the lethal amount of fentanyl in Floyd's system.

Fix was in.  MN was not going to allow BLM and Antifa to burn down their state.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2021, 02:13:52 pm »

That may be Chauvin's saving grace here.  The Judge and Jury erred.
I will NOT comply.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2021, 03:12:57 pm »
No appeals court is going to overturn this verdict.  The left would target them with everything from harassment to murder, and I doubt the Biden DOJ would do anything about it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2021, 03:26:14 pm »
No appeals court is going to overturn this verdict.  The left would target them with everything from harassment to murder, and I doubt the Biden DOJ would do anything about it.

Correct.  There is a DeeCee jail packed with political prisoners who had the audacity to protest the rigged election.  Solitary confinement for people accused of non-violent Misdemeanors.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2021, 11:25:48 pm »
Chauvin is in prison until a future Republican president commutes his sentence.
If there IS a "future Republican president".

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2021, 11:32:41 pm »
Chauvin is in prison until a future Republican president commutes his sentence.
If there IS a "future Republican president".

I won't go into my usual rant about election integrity and needing to get rid of Ronna.

A future Republican president?  I'd rather see a future CONSERVATIVE President.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2021, 09:32:48 am »
If the prosecution was causing Brady Material to be suppressed, there is indeed grounds for a new trial (among other reasons). That Floyd's death had nothing to do with Chauvin restraining him, but was related primarily to a combination of preexisting medical conditions and the combination of drugs in his system is cause for acquittal.
That a change of venue was denied and that jurors were under threat of being terrorized or worse is also cause.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis