Author Topic: Biden tries to erase Trump's 'America First' on world stage  (Read 363 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden tries to erase Trump's 'America First' on world stage
By Alex Gangitano - 06/11/21 02:02 PM EDT

President Biden is seeking to erase former President Trump’s America First agenda from the international stage during his inaugural trip abroad for the Group of Seven (G-7) summit in England this week.

In words and deeds, Biden is sending the signal that America is back on the world stage and that it wants to work in partnership with Western allies on issues ranging from the rise of China and Russia to climate change and the response to the coronavirus pandemic.

“Biden's taking a much less isolationist approach [that] will spur that good will and he needs to keep doing that,” said John Hudak, a senior fellow at the left-leaning Brookings Institution.

“This summit is the first big step in showing the world that America is back to the position it once held,” Hudak added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/558023-biden-tries-to-erase-trumps-america-first-on-world-stage
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Biden tries to erase Trump's 'America First' on world stage
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 07:18:45 pm »
Even I'm surprised at how fast Biden and his handlers are making a hash of the entire country.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Biden tries to erase Trump's 'America First' on world stage
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 07:29:38 pm »
Does that mean the EU countries stop their anti-American protetctionist regulatory practices?
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright