Author Topic: Kamala Harris Is Being Set Up  (Read 967 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris Is Being Set Up
« on: June 11, 2021, 06:50:23 pm »
Kamala Harris Is Being Set Up
By Bonchie | Jun 11, 2021 12:30 PM ET

Is Kamala Harris being set up?

Yesterday, I wrote a piece that largely speculated to that effect (see I Think I’ve Figured out What’s Behind That Weird G7 Photo of Jill Biden). First Lady Jill Biden’s “prepping for the G7” photo was just too out of place and her out-sized ambitions have been too transparent. Connect that with her hatred for Kamala Harris, and things are looking way too deliberate at this point to brush aside as mere chance.

Now, with CNN going after Harris this morning, I’m pretty convinced that I’m right – Kamala Harris is being set up.

https://twitter.com/varadmehta/status/1403358051839664136

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/06/11/kamala-harris-is-being-set-up-n395114
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Being Set Up
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 06:57:50 pm »
In the famous words of a crackhead DC mayor; Heel's Up says "The bitch (Jill Biden) set me up!"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 06:58:11 pm »
Kamala is the Obama gang's proxy. Jill is representin' her addled husband, who's no friend of Obama.

This should be fun.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 07:56:38 pm »
Jill can't stand the hooker Veep, and so what?  Jill's only getting in line for succession if Kameltoe resigns (not likely) or is Impeached (not likely), and Jill gets appointed VP (snowball's chance in Hell she gets past the Senate Confirmation).

The very definition of "Slim to none."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2021, 08:04:36 pm »
Jill can't stand the hooker Veep, and so what?  Jill's only getting in line for succession if Kameltoe resigns (not likely) or is Impeached (not likely), and Jill gets appointed VP (snowball's chance in Hell she gets past the Senate Confirmation).

The very definition of "Slim to none."
Yeah, well hope springs eternal.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2021, 08:52:17 pm »
Next crisis to solve, the melting ice in the Antartic, to where she can travel to solve the root cause and to tell the penguins "Do not come."
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2021, 09:08:20 pm »
Kamala is the Obama gang's proxy. Jill is representin' her addled husband, who's no friend of Obama.

This should be fun.

I'm not so sure, I think Biden is merely Bammy's puppet and Jill is happily going along for fame and fortune.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2021, 09:13:08 pm »
I'm not so sure, I think Biden is merely Bammy's puppet and Jill is happily going along for fame and fortune.
I might have thought so until a) Harris, Obama's golden girl, was assigned the fall guy for the disastrous border policy, and b) Jill posted a photo of herself "preparing" for the G7.

Speaking of Biden himself, he can barely wipe the porridge off his chin.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 09:14:00 pm by skeeter »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2021, 09:30:39 pm »
Jill can't stand the hooker Veep, and so what?  Jill's only getting in line for succession if Kameltoe resigns (not likely) or is Impeached (not likely), and Jill gets appointed VP (snowball's chance in Hell she gets past the Senate Confirmation). The very definition of "Slim to none."
@Cyber Liberty

I do not care what Kamala Harris is told to do; do not keep up with her.  It is news to me that Jill does not like her.  Are you guessing about that or do you have evidence of such?  If Jill had not liked her, do not think Kamala would be vice-pres.  I know Kamala was good friends of their son who died with the brain tumor; both were Attorneys General.  I thought that is why Biden chose Kamala as he thinks of his son when Kamala is around him.

So, if you know Jill does not like her, can you give me some reasons?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2021, 09:34:26 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

So, if you know Jill does not like her, can you give me some reasons?

2020 Democrat primary campaign reveals the details of Jill Biden's fury after Sen. Kamala Harris attacked Joe Biden for his record on race and public busing.
Jill Biden vented against Harris and her early primary debate attack on a phone call with close supporters, arguing that her husband was not racist, according to a new book about the 2020 campaign.
"With what he cares about, what he fights for, what he's committed to, you get up there and call him a racist without basis?" Jill Biden said according to multiple people on the call. "Go f-- yourself."

The Go f--- Yourself kinda speaks for itself.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2021, 09:35:54 pm »
Sometimes you eat the bear
sometime the bear eats you
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2021, 11:40:23 pm »
@Victoria33
https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=jill+biden+hates+Kamala+harris&ia=web
Take yer pick.
@Cyber Liberty

Thanks, went to the full article at Politico, read it all.  I watched that debate, thought Kamala hit him and he was not prepared for what she said; however, thought that was over once the debate stopped because he chose her as VP later; however, did not know there were words between Jill and Kamala after debate.  Anyway, since "they" chose Kamala for VP, makes no sense to cause trouble now for any reason between themselves since they have major opposition with Republicans. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2021, 11:48:49 pm »
2020 Democrat primary campaign reveals the details of Jill Biden's fury after Sen. Kamala Harris attacked Joe Biden for his record on race and public busing.
Jill Biden vented against Harris and her early primary debate attack on a phone call with close supporters, arguing that her husband was not racist, according to a new book about the 2020 campaign.
"With what he cares about, what he fights for, what he's committed to, you get up there and call him a racist without basis?" Jill Biden said according to multiple people on the call. "Go f-- yourself."

The Go f--- Yourself kinda speaks for itself.

That has been reported by several news sources.   Though she wasn't the first lady at the time -- she wasn't being a lady at all and certainly is a hypocrite wearing a "LO VE" jacket now.   

https://www.businessinsider.com/jill-biden-go-f-yourself-tense-biden-harris-debate-book-2021-5
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2021, 12:10:58 am »

The very definition of "Slim to none.
The more realistic option is the Edith Wilson scenario: exploit her husband's infirmity and act as power behind the, er, throne. All the influence, but beyond the scope of any formal scrutiny.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2021, 01:30:43 am »
Incompetence, in this case Kamala, sets itself up to fail.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington