Author Topic: 3 New Studies Conclude 21st Century Cold Temps Led To 7-10 Times More Deaths Than Warm Temps  (Read 372 times)

rangerrebew

3 New Studies Conclude 21st Century Cold Temps Led To 7-10 Times More Deaths Than Warm Temps

By Kenneth Richard on 10. June 2021

Scientists have calculated the years of life lost (YLL) attributed to exposure to “non-optimum” temperatures.  It turns out that during the 2000s – supposedly the warmest years on record – people were still far more likely to die from exposure to cold temperatures than warm temperatures.

The country with the largest human population has recently experienced “the coldest records since the monitoring service first operated,” the “lowest [air temperature] in 44 years,” and “the coldest temperature in the past 59 years” during prolonged cold waves that directly led to excess mortality (Ho et al., 2020).

Early or excess deaths across China attributable to exposure to cold temperatures is far more common than early or excess deaths attributable to exposure to warm temperatures. This is not just true for China; it’s consistent with global trends.

https://notrickszone.com/2021/06/10/3-new-studies-conclude-21st-century-cold-temps-led-to-7-10-times-more-deaths-than-warm-temps/

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
I will add this to http://TheGlobalWarmingFraud.wordpress.com

Thank you bigly.

3 New Studies Conclude 21st Century Cold Temps Led To 7-10 Times More Deaths Than Warm Temps

By Kenneth Richard on 10. June 2021

Scientists have calculated the years of life lost (YLL) attributed to exposure to “non-optimum” temperatures.  It turns out that during the 2000s – supposedly the warmest years on record – people were still far more likely to die from exposure to cold temperatures than warm temperatures.

The country with the largest human population has recently experienced “the coldest records since the monitoring service first operated,” the “lowest [air temperature] in 44 years,” and “the coldest temperature in the past 59 years” during prolonged cold waves that directly led to excess mortality (Ho et al., 2020).

Early or excess deaths across China attributable to exposure to cold temperatures is far more common than early or excess deaths attributable to exposure to warm temperatures. This is not just true for China; it’s consistent with global trends.

https://notrickszone.com/2021/06/10/3-new-studies-conclude-21st-century-cold-temps-led-to-7-10-times-more-deaths-than-warm-temps/
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist