General Category > Health/Education

Rare Heart Inflammation Following COVID-19 Vaccination Sparks Emergency CDC Meeting

<< < (2/2)

mountaineer:

--- Quote ---Alex Berenson
@AlexBerenson
THREAD

19-year-old Simone Scott was excited to get her second dose of @moderna_tx
’s #Covid vaccine on May 1. Now her mother Valerie Kraimer is arranging her funeral.

Simone, a first-year Northwestern University student, suffered a case of apparent myocarditis-induced heart failure on Sunday, May 16.

Despite extraordinary measures to save her, including a heart transplant, she died Friday morning at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago.

Now her parents are struggling to understand what happened to Simone – and why they had no idea the Covid vaccines might cause myocarditis.

“I lost my only daughter,” Kraimer said Sunday night. “I never thought I’d have to give up my daughter for the greater good of society.”

Doctors appear to have repeatedly missed signals as Simone’s condition worsened in the two weeks following her second shot – before she abruptly crashed.

In mid-May, Israel was reporting high rates of cases of mRNA vaccine-related myocarditis in young people.

But in the United States, vaccinations had just been opened for 12-15 year-olds - and @cdcgov
 played down the myocarditis risk in young people.

In a statement May 17, the day after Simone died, the CDC reported that it had found “relatively few reports of myocarditis to date...”

Simone’s physicians still have not confirmed that her vaccine caused her heart failure.

But despite nearly a month of intense investigation, including an pathological examination of her heart after its removal in the transplant, they have offered no other explanation. ...
--- End quote ---
Read entire thread:
--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1404408955149991939

mountaineer:
Berenson is well-known for his opposition to the Covid vaccines. I do not know how or from whom he obtained this girl's medical info. My posting of the thread does not necessarily imply endorsement.

mountaineer:

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/tburages/status/1406738374203949065

The tweeter notes that she's pro-vax and her own children got it.

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on June 21, 2021, 01:20:20 pm ---
--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/tburages/status/1406738374203949065

The tweeter notes that she's pro-vax and her own children got it.

--- End quote ---
Not that it wasn't a tragedy, but seems nary a year goes by that we don't here a bout at least one or more 'perfectly healthy' young athletes that suddenly drop dead and have the same heart issues found in the autopsy.

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on June 21, 2021, 05:48:57 pm ---Not that it wasn't a tragedy, but seems nary a year goes by that we don't here a bout at least one or more 'perfectly healthy' young athletes that suddenly drop dead and have the same heart issues found in the autopsy.
--- End quote ---
This is true. Hank Gathers comes to mind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version